I Rage I says Farewell to a Legendary Icon

90 Blood Elf Paladin
....sigh why do i feel like i did something wrong >.<
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Honestly, Dragosh was probably the most hated person on Perenolde outside of IRageI, so him being gone isin"t that important. I wish the people in rage that weren't complete !#@@!@*s... the 25% of you that you find a good spot in a better guild... aka epitah.
Reply Quote
This thread is awesome. Props to typing it out Grimm, was a good read. Glad to actually see some real activity in the forums again.

BTW, Jerks are lame. For real, they remind me of SoA. Same cocky bullcrap.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
sorry im late
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Nice to see people on Perenolde are crying about something. Kiss and make up? lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Glimmer down
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
huh? what did i miss?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is relevant to my interests.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hopeless sold the guild to a rogue called Havoc then it relm changed leaving 300+ with a level one guild with no perks. Hopeless transfered 700,000 gold out of guild 2 weeks before this scam. Also Blizz has officially comented saying its no big deal. This is legal because however is GM has total control to do as they please. As long as it wasnt a hack and decision made by someone other than guild master title then it is all good. Guild Masters have a legit claim to total control no matter how wrong the deal is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/07/2012 01:18 AMPosted by Cablerogue
Guild Masters have a legit claim to total control no matter how wrong the deal is.

really? hell yeah....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]