Katt finally found the forums, O.o oh noes

90 Night Elf Hunter
And now for a joke....

Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."

Sooooo How's the weather?? hehe
Edited by Kattaliea on 5/18/2011 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Who are you?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
QQ of course you don't know me because I don't know you either lol.

<Used to be Kaylanna back in the day (But I doubt anyone would every recognize that name...)
<Was a member of The Iron Covenant < Then Raiders of Iron Covenant < Then levi < and now... well just look below the name thingy to the left.
<Oh and I know the inside joke with drak and ducks... hehe hehe
Frankly I was hoping to get some of my old guildies from the Iron Covenant just to reestablish contact... but mhaa most of them probably don't play anymore. Amaltis, Buzzkllr, Ariezeus where are u??
I was also really really bored and wanted to see some more jokes or whatever ppl would post. I think we all could use some laughs. So lets hear them... or see those funny videos from youtube, plz try to be somewhat tackfull...

So I'll go again...
Q: What do you call an eternity?
A: Four Blondes in four cars at a four way stop.

Q: Why do Blondes have TGIF written on their shoes?
A: Toes Go In First.

Q: What do SMART Blondes and UFOs have in common?
A: You always hear about them but never see them.

Q: Why do Blondes always smile during lightning storms?
A: They think their picture is being taken.
(Btw I am a blonde and in no way trying to insult anyone... I just found these funny)

I tried to find some duck ones for drak but no go >.<
Edited by Kattaliea on 5/18/2011 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/18/2011 04:05 PMPosted by Bradyroush
Who are you?

Funny because i saw "who are you" written all over your thread too
Reply Quote
Katt you rock my socks <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
hehe u too penster <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
05/18/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Peny
Who are you?

Owned.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
05/18/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Peny
Who are you?

^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Who are you?

poor bradyroush :( he just wanted to be part of the group
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ohhh Joejoe When did you go to the dark side? Why???

And is it sad I didn't even realize I was getting troled? I still don't even understand how... :/ Mmm I think such things are rather pointless on blondes... you know just kind of over the head king of thing. Or was it through my ears? lol Besides, can't be as bad as me not even knowning this existed for four years lol.

Let alone, I was never really good at comebacks unfortunately, but I do have to say... I find it amusing that he thinks himself funny. Peny give a cupcake to this little boy who seeks attention. ;D
Stultus es, cum simplici animo et minima partibus. Me miseret tui.
Edited by Kattaliea on 5/19/2011 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Katt to answer your questions...

Amaltis & his wife play occasionally, I think he transferred his rogue but his alts are still on Nazgrel (horde side)

Buzz also transferred, I think he also has a few alts kicking around still.

Layla transferred, then quit at the end of Wrath.

Amber & Bael went to Senjin and formed their own guild. Jas transferred over with them. I have all three of them on my realid if you want to get in touch.

Kuley went to A2A, he doesn't play much any more, and Aronson went to Juice and he does not play much anymore either (he got himself a good programming job).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Unfortunately trolls didn't get attention growing up so they have to resort to a virtual world for it. Its better that you don't know your getting trolled anyways, Katt lol Now lets wait a couple hours for the kiddies to get out of school and reply. *popcorn*

05/19/2011 02:38 AMPosted by Kattaliea
Ohhh Joejoe When did you go to the dark side? Why???

Meh, I was tired of being pwned in TB and every BG Alliance was in. Horde is nice and quiet with less "Brady's" anyways. The dark side also has cookies!

05/19/2011 06:27 AMPosted by Nakor
Kuley went to A2A, he doesn't play much any more, and Aronson went to Juice and he does not play much anymore either (he got himself a good programming job).

I think Kuley started to play again. I saw his hunter Hozar in TB.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
wow Hozar is brought out of retirement! I remember back in the days the dps races on Patchwork between Hozar & Wolverine, and the loser would have to get their toon's hair cut lol.

Ahh the memories of great times...RIP Raiders of IC
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol darth joejoe with his cookies ;D. Mmmm cookies and popcorn lol, interesting combo.

Would be nice to see Kuley again. And i'm trying to get Tator to raid again... Oooo I don't know if you guys were then when he soloed the last 10% of that yetti in togc... as a healer. Omg epic. Was actually just talking to him about that. Bummer about everyone else though... makes me sad. QQ But then that is life in general. *sigh* Yes RIP The Iron Covenant... and then raiders of ic. Oh and also the real Ragslagacy... QQ I didn't get to say goodbye.

So you two got any good jokes. I could really use a good laugh or two. Even if its trolls trying to burn me or something. lol if they give me a couple days i might actually come up with a good comeback for once... ;D So swing away and I'll get back to you in a day or so hehe.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Warrior
I don't know ya either, but Hay there!
I haven't seen you use "bro", "mad", "lulz" or other retarded 'Pro Speak' variants yet, so you must be OK :0

Who are you?

poor bradyroush :( he just wanted to be part of the group

Heh, that guy can't catch a break on these forums. +1

PS - /Waves at Ronal, Varesa and Peny
Edited by Horseshoes on 5/19/2011 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]