Yay! White Polar Bear Mount! =D

85 Blood Elf Mage
Yes, I had been trying to get the Reins of the White Polar Bear for quite some time now, and the mount finally dropped in the spoils bag you receive after doing a daily.

Note: Drop-rate of the Reins of the White Polar Bear is very low and can take some time to get if you don't got one yet. Very nice mount it is and I'll likely use it for a while now in cities when not flying around. =)
Reply Quote
Gratz :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/18/2011 09:12 PMPosted by Nugo
Gratz :)

Thanks. =) Now if only my Mysterious Egg, that I have been buying frequently would drop the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake! I got the pets from it. But no mount as of yet from it.

Also wouldn't mind having the mounts from multiple instances from the Vanilla WoW days, and the Burning Crusade times. Those mounts I'm also working on are listed below!

Deathcharger's Reins - Drop from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme located in Eastern Plaguelands.
Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal - Drop from trash in AQ 40 Raid.
[Obtained 6/23/11] - Reins of the Raven Lord - Drop from Anzu in Heroic Sethekk Halls.
[Obtained 5/22/11] - Swift White Hawkstrider - Drop from Kael'thas Sunstrider in Heroic Magister's Terrace.

Yes, I know I'm working on a lot of mounts. I just like collecting em. =)

By any chance are any other players trying to obtain a mount in the game on this realm or otherwise?
Edited by Teloraelin on 6/23/2011 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
the white chocobo isn't hard at 85, took me 6 runs... (13 to get the damn orb), takes like 15min start to finish

on the Egg of Lies/drake, fyi the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake can come from the Satchel of Bribery. I know, that is how I got mine

the Baron mount my pally wants, I am sub 8min runs and upwards of 100 runs... it don't exist

edits cause I types gud
Edited by Anii on 5/20/2011 2:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yup, I know the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake can come from the satchel for doing instances if your class is "Called to Arms". All of my characters do dps and not healing, or tanking though, as it pretty much only calls those classes for instances.;)

And also, I know how you feel about the Deathcharger's Reins. I have been trying for it for ages myself. Hope it drops for you soon as well!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Is it vulnerable to oranges?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/29/2011 04:43 AMPosted by Silkin
Is it vulnerable to oranges?

Perhaps. Lemme check. *Tosses an orange at my Reins of the White Polar Bear* *Reins of the White Polar Bear then runs away and hides* Yup. My bear is vulnerable to oranges.

If Alliance come near my bear though he will crush them with the mighty wrath of the Horde! Oranges should not scare him then. I hope. =P
Reply Quote
64 Draenei Paladin
Hey all so i did the daily she asked me to get in the pit and fight, she never gave me a stachel instead gave me a parting gift i selected a trouser.

now how do i try again???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]