Absolution-RATED BATTLEGROUNDS-

85 Orc Death Knight
I'd be interested if you were horde! bah
Edited by Zeipher on 6/15/2011 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I ran with these guys a few times. They are a skilled group on the server and know whats up. Highly recommend them if your a skilled pvper yourself horde or alliance.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I still want to play some Wargames against you guys, that is if Reflex ever stops being afk from BGs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol <3 Med!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
batuo im looking at changing over to ally but right now im in afghan and have been away from game for alil bit and would like to work up to what ur asking if i could do that in ur guild im not ready yet but give it a lil time and i will b good to go
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
From what I can tell their guild is solely recruiting anyone with a pvp trinket calling themselves a PvPer without any consideration or regard to the players skill or competency in PvP. Feel free to join this guild but they'll only take rated battlegrounds as serious as any guild like Averagejoes on akama horde.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
then who do u think i should go with first off im not ready for high end RBGs im in afghan coming home for 2weeks then im coming back out here i just want to play and have fun when i get back for good im getting back into playing and i would like to b on a good team when that happens all my toons are horde but i want to move one to ally for now then if it goes good i will move more of them i have 3 85s and 2 80s
Edited by Bèstia on 7/23/2011 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This to be honest since I'm no longer up to date with horde is the only guild with the claim to solely focus on rated battlegrounds,that aside alot of their subpar teams are finally forming up around leaders who still have alot to learn about person management. If you're looking for some form of a 2200 push this won't be a good guild to go to. If you're looking for groups of players with a general minimal understanding of rated battlegrounds and semi-coherent strategy then yes this would be the guild for you. If you're looking for a competitive level of RBG PvP I'd look outside of the server.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warlock
experienced warrior transferring ally on tuesday, i have 2600exp in arena and have played with some of the top rbg groups.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
2600 exp holy paladin transferring over with warrior as well. I also am leveling a alliance hunter in your guild. Ive been 2700 on my hunter.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wifesurfer, I love how you consistantly hate on our guild for no reason. We have over 18 players 2200+ in 3v3 and 2v2. Over 15 2200+ in RBG. I will appreciate it if you shut the !@#$ up little boy.

You have so many characters and suck on them all. GRATS BRO YOU CAN PVE. gj %^-*!@#.

Please refrain from bringing up nonsense man. I welcomed you a long time ago for RBG and you became upset when we did not think you were up to par. And don't comment on my 3v3 team, I've already hit 2300 on two different teams this season, around 22 on the third. L2PVP hater.

Also guys, yes, if you would like to join Abso for a three week trial we accept this but at the end of three weeks you need 2.2k in two's or 2k in threes. We have a strong core of 12-15 people for our RBG1 and 15-22 for RBG2. Our average MMR for Core1 is 2150-2280. RBG2 is currently 1700-2k. We are building the guild slowly.

And as for the 3v3, I am jumping teams for the next 6 weeks or so. I will help anyone who sets up the comp with it. Any jungle,TSG,feral/warrior/lock, or shadowplay. It doesnt rlly matter as long as you and the other class are compatible. I'll take maybe 30-40 games to help, just contact me in game via mail with the comp and times you can play.

We are a very social, fun, carefree guild. If you are a top pvper and don't have pve obligations hit us up in game. Our only rules are stay active, anyone inactive for 10 days+ gets booted unless we know the reason. And maintain top ratings in 1 bracket.

Have mumble and skype.

Ty for you interest Bestia, Hunt, and Fap
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
the rogue position has been filled, no more applicants need apply
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dear Icesurfer (aka Wifesurfer, aka Legomaniac, aka Tradechannel).....stop sneaking into our raids and vent/mumble late at night, when officers aren't present, to get CARRIED by our new recruits.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Id re roll human for some rbgs, they don't seem to exist on horde. The good groups that is.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/22/2011 03:41 PMPosted by Mot
I still want to play some Wargames against you guys, that is if Reflex ever stops being afk from BGs.

Yeah, thats never gonna happen.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
Medic, with all due respect, you are not someone that should be attacking another in regards to being carried. You are the prime example of that very thing. 300 games in 2s as ret for a 1500 rating. Impressive.

BTW, your low mmr was much appreciated in lowering the team's overall as they carried you to their titles. You were bad in rbgs before Abs and you still are.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
2.4K May be abit much, especially on akama...but..anyway...

If you wind up a person short for your RBG's, and I'm on, let me know and I'll tag along, may only be 1700 RBG, but, I do hit your 3.5 mil damage mark.

I may not be your first choice for RBG's but, I'm not terrible at PvP...Unlike half this server.

~Jackdaws
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
come on bor's, it's just a !@#$ty game, no need to get madman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]