<Grip and Sip> is recruiting.....fishermen!

85 Human Paladin
Here's the deal:
Join our guild, fish from pools, get paid 6 gold per fish you catch from a pool, you get to keep the fish. Every time you are done fishing, you would just send me a mail with the fish you caught from pools, I'll send them back with 2 gold per fish.

What's in it for you?
Besides 6 gold per fish and being able to keep the fish, you'd obviously get all the fame and glory that comes with being a member of Grip and Sip.

Interested?
Reply to this forum post, or find me in game for an invite. This offer will stand until we get the guild achievement, That's A Lot of Bait and maybe a little after that.

EDIT: changed post to reflect the new payout.
Edited by Cptnbarbosa on 6/1/2011 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I'll be matching Cptn's contribution 2:1, so you'll actually be getting 6g per fish. That's 60g/minute assuming you make a catch every 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Wow, this has got to be the biggest #!@!* out since Paris Hilton and Nicole Riche's "The Simple Life," minus the STDs and bulimia. Good for you guys, "That's hot."
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
w hore
Reply Quote
I did not understand a single thing you typed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
In that case, Google is your friend.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Going for Mr. Pinchy?
Get paid for it.

Going for the Sea Turtle mount?
Get paid for it.

Want to be in a guild where women get nekkid when you drop its name?
This is your chance!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
This fishing offer is very tempting... I think I'm going to hold a 1 hour special about taking my fishing talents to GaS Monday in front of Stormwind AH at 6 server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BUMP. Still 42,000 gold to be earned. Make 2k gold an hour.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why don't you guys take a night, create a raid, & everyone fish from blood pools in Borean Tundra. Get the achievement in 2 hours... The more people, the faster & keep your 42k.
Reply Quote
I'd rather spend 42k than spend two hours bored. That's the whole point of not being poor.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Why don't you guys take a night, create a raid, & everyone fish from blood pools in Borean Tundra. Get the achievement in 2 hours... The more people, the faster & keep your 42k.

NOU.

But honestly, that was an incredibly innovative suggestion that no one has ever made before. Did you figure that out by yourself? You're a genius.

Okay but super srsly this time, the point of paying people to do this is we have better things to do with our time than fish. We don't have better things to do with our wow gold. Nor do we care what we do with our wow gold, because its wow gold.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Poor people will just never understand the plight of what it means to be rich.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

NOU.

But honestly, that was an incredibly innovative suggestion that no one has ever made before. Did you figure that out by yourself? You're a genius.

Okay but super srsly this time, the point of paying people to do this is we have better things to do with our time than fish. We don't have better things to do with our wow gold. Nor do we care what we do with our wow gold, because its wow gold.

Nobody likes sarcasm, especially when someone's trying to give you a solution to a problem of yours. It just makes you look younger than your age...

Thats what I did with my guild. We all happened to be on one night that wasn't scheduled for raid. Yes we farted around and wasted time, but we had good laughs & got to know each other better as people instead of classes & races. Now I don't know about you, but I appreciated that "wasted" time knowing they did as well. They wouldn't have done the same if they didn't. I find it sad how your guild doesn't see that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/02/2011 12:43 AMPosted by Timæus
Nobody likes sarcasm

ORLY?

Thats what I did with my guild. We all happened to be on one night that wasn't scheduled for raid. Yes we farted around and wasted time, but we had good laughs & got to know each other better as people instead of classes & races. Now I don't know about you, but I appreciated that "wasted" time knowing they did as well. They wouldn't have done the same if they didn't. I find it sad how your guild doesn't see that.

I'm glad your guild had a super special bonding time. Sounds like you guys really connected on a deep level. I'm so happy for you and your guildmates.

Fortunately for me, I don't have to recruit random retards from trade chat. I raided with most of the people in my guild before cata. So while i appreciate the "bro down" suggestion, it's really not needed.
Reply Quote

NOU.

Nobody likes sarcasm, especially when someone's trying to give you a solution to a problem of yours. It just makes you look younger than your age...

Nobody likes sarcasm? I love sarcasm. You know what I don't like? Condescending advice that's terrible, coming from somebody who I have no reason to respect or tolerate. Tell you what bro, when you can beat me at Starcraft I'll go fishing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hahaha, this amused me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Do explain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]