Its rapture day

85 Blood Elf Rogue
What are you all gonna do with your last day on earth? I'm gonna play wow! And eat a Gyro.

And panic and cry and walk in circles waiting to die. Maybe watch a movie on netflix ...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I'm gonna drive to my parents and do more yardwork while listenin to an audiobook
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
just gonna chillax and stuff call a few friends up
Edited by Rapture on 5/21/2011 2:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
05/21/2011 02:18 AMPosted by Rapture
just gonna chillax and stuff call a few friends up
I'm not ready gtfo my thread Rapture ;-;
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I will work at my $7.45 an hour job... To appease angry burger starving customers prior to rapture.. At which point, once it begins, I will get in my car, and drive home, to await my descent into Hell.. Because let's be serious, I hate people, and people hate me, so I spit in their Whopper and call it grease.. And, I won't lie, I've dropped a bun on the ground before and still used it :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm going to listen to the news and laugh at all the people who expected to be taken up in the rapture. :D I listened to the news last night and there was this one true believer that kept saying he was going to be taken up in to the rapture. He was interviewed by the host of the show. When the host asked him if he could come back on Monday to be interviewed again when he realizes it was a false prophecy, he stuttered, "I won't be here to be interviewed on Monday!" And the host couldn't stop laughing after that. Even when he interviewed (I shouldn't say interviewed, more like talked to) the next person (who was one of the people against the rapture) he kept cackling in between questions and answers.

05/21/2011 10:03 AMPosted by Valiuh
I will work at my $7.45 an hour job... To appease angry burger starving customers prior to rapture.. At which point, once it begins, I will get in my car, and drive home, to await my descent into Hell.. Because let's be serious, I hate people, and people hate me, so I spit in their Whopper and call it grease.. And, I won't lie, I've dropped a bun on the ground before and still used it :)

That's truly one of the most disgusting things I've heard of. YOU SHOULD BE FIRED.
Edited by Runecapeman on 5/21/2011 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I hope this becomes a holiday, like christmas.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I wouldn't mind the day off every year to celebrate the maybe coming end to the world.

Also @ Valiuh - Just die. You're disgusting and just cause you don't like your #!!@ job doesn't mean you can do #!!@ like that. Big karma inc I hope.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
TL;DR.

What you meant to say was: "Imad I no get da 1st rapture day post QQ"

ALSO I'm pretty sure in all of the die hard movies there was no Nasa and no meteors.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What is Karma? I should be fired? As their leading employee selling everything on anything.. Like bacon and cheese on a veggie burger? and bacon on fish? Yea, I've done worse :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
although the die hard series was pretty awesome , i believe cragster was referring to the movie Armageddon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
1) you did read, since you're OP
2) Your mad that you believed in this false prophet
3) Read post before me
1. Yes I did read your post it would be really rude if I didn't :( You got me
2. I don't own mad, but I am mad yesterday was pretty boring
3. Why are we talking about movies?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
1) you did read, since you're OP
2) Your mad that you believed in this false prophet
3) Read post before me
3. Why are we talking about movies?

He made a joke about a movie and it flew over your head.

Edit: Like a meteor
Edited by Dragorne on 5/22/2011 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
1. That doesn't relate to point 1.
2. Shouldda wouldda couldda.
3. WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO READ OTHER POSTS?!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/22/2011 08:41 PMPosted by Chimeiteki
3. WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO READ OTHER POSTS?!

EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
05/22/2011 09:09 PMPosted by Dragorne
EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD. :)
WHAT'S GOING ON???
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You'll have to excuse my idiot friend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]