Blizzcon tickets thread

85 Goblin Warlock
Blizzcon tickets go on sale today in less than two hours! Post if you manage to get tickets!

The Scilla meetups always look so small compared to the rest of our battle group. In fact, if PvP was allowed, some of the other groups would take our table.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
LOL, Doobj i would love to go put its on the other side of the country. So i cant justify spending over 1000$ on more WoW
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I have to go from Texas every year, but thanks to Southwest Airlines and being a HiltonHonors member, it doesn't cost all that much. I spend more going to Vegas for three days!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Travelling from Ontario Canada and i spent 750 for tickets + hotel + Airfare. May not have been first class or anything but it was comfortable enough for me.

Blizzcon 2011 HERE I COME BABY!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Driving 5 and a half hours from NorCal. I'll be thar!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Got my tickets, and I know the Lerris crew is going again, so at least I'll know a few people!
Edited by Doobjanka on 5/21/2011 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Driving 40 minutes to get to the convention. !!%!'s tough.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
yah its like 1000$just in airfare for me, plus everything else
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
wait whats blizzcon
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
feek that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I wanna go!! I'm in Texas pick me up.

ROAD TRIP!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The trick is to buy all 4 tickets when you get in and sell 3 on ebay for triple and your trip is officially paid for :P

Plus extra cash for hookers and coke if thats what you're into.... personally im going to spend all my extra cash on quarters for the arcade machine... whos with me?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Plus extra cash for hookers and coke if thats what you're into.... personally im going to spend all my extra cash on quarters for the arcade machine... whos with me?

I'm all over all of that.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Travelling from Ontario Canada and i spent 750 for tickets + hotel + Airfare. May not have been first class or anything but it was comfortable enough for me.

From Toronto? You know it's super cheap to drive over the border and fly from within the US right?

I spend less for 2 weeks in Florida.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm going

see y'all at the realm meetup

not sure why i just said y'all
Edited by Kyndle on 5/23/2011 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/22/2011 06:47 PMPosted by Veoxess
personally im going to spend all my extra cash on quarters for the arcade machine... whos with me?

I'm so game.

Oh and the other two post got deleted 'cause i'm a bit buzzed / giggle /hiccup

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

From Toronto? You know it's super cheap to drive over the border and fly from within the US right?

I spend less for 2 weeks in Florida.

blizcon tickets + hotel + airfare :P Tickets werent exactly pricy considering the hotel was 60% of that totel. Either way, id much rather avoid driving into the states and having to deal with customs there... much easiar on aplane!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'll be there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]