[A] DoR BwD/BoT 10 man run - 28/5

I've managed to put together an alt run for some of our alts/mains the last 2 weeks and want to continue this weekly.
While i've been managing to fill most of the run with guildies, i've always got a few open slots that i've had to go to trade to fill. This is something i want to avoid, as the aim is to clear some heroic encounters.
Saturday just gone we managed to clear BoT with heroic Halfus along with heroic Atramedes in BwD (thanks to Whardy who pro'd it up topping heals and hitting gongs), sadly we didnt kill Nef, but that was down to time and some people being inexperienced with the fight.

In future i'm going to be putting a sign up list on our forums for any of you that may be interested in coming along, it will also list what we expect from you. This is to avoid trade chat and allow us to take the better geared alts on the server.
(crap that turned out longer than i wanted it to o.O)

Anyone interested can post here: http://www.disciplesofredemption.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4306

TLDR: DoR alt/main run, aim to clear some heroic encounters, this coming saturday.
Edited by Eyxx on 5/23/2011 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I posted on your guild forums about interest for my hunter and my feral druid tank partner
Reply Quote
Still looking for a decently geared healer, and dps.
Reply Quote
Bump for one more, heals, awesome heals so i can chill and not do alot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]