Juice is recruiting people for PvP!

Apparently i have been finding people who want to actually do RBGs and get somewhere with it.
I have been doing some thinking and i am sure i have strong base to get this starting i would like to start 2 groups, obviously more worried about one at the moment, but would like to have two groups since i know a lot of people who have same classes and want to be in it, also that way we can get a good match-up.
Regardless this is not a fully thought out plan yet i still have to see who is interested and if i can get them on for thursday nights and from there we can work out a plan to meet up and do more RBGs and set times, etc. - I know i attempted this early in the season and it didn't work out but now as i log in i notice people talking to me about it, well now it's you chance to come join our ranks- i would prefer to get people to join our guild will take 1-2 out of guild but i want to make progress for juice in guild achievements and what not.

Looking for the following classes
Druid- any spec
Warrior- any spec but fury, atleast prot is useful for FC.
Priest- Any spec but holy.
Pally- anyspec-
Mage- anyspec
Shaman- anyspec(ele sucks atm but i'll take it.)
Warlock- anyspec
Rogue- Preferably sub
Hunter- anyspec but survival i don't see why anyone would play it, not even leaning to much towards BM.
Death knight- anyspec

I would like to screen the players interested so leave a post on thread and i will get to you in-game or you can go ahead and whisper me online.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
inb4 thread gets taken over by "you're bad" digression
Reply Quote
Who could say anything about me being bad, yes my internet is bad, but personally i don't think i am horrible, and if you come on to ridicule me- this goes to anyone please have evidence that your any better or just don't bother reading it:) i don't want to hear about how anyone is better then anyone idc, this is nazgrel if you were any better you would leave like the good raiders who left to better ones.
Reply Quote
better ones - referring to servers btw
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I would definantly sign up if I was 85, and on alliance. :D
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
I am interested in the RBG, but I won't be able to leave my current guild.

Holy Paladin - Full epic pvp gear
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
i wish horde had someone to start a good rated bg team too
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I've ran these a couple nights recently with some success (we're 8-2 so far).

Usually when we have 5-6 Leviathan pvpers on I'll try to get something started, and from there we usually get a few solid players from your side. (Last time I think we had Nareshnalol, Scarynuts, and Edmerlin).

So if you're ever short a few players for a group feel free to hit me up.

Also as a suggestion class stacking isn't too bad for rbgs, last time we had 4 warriors (1 prot) and a couple of frost mages, I almost felt bad for some of the other teams.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You already know I am interested!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
who are you?
and you are bad.

ok i think i covered both things that this thread needed
Reply Quote
Sinkar, eww please don't.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Oh eclipse pick me pick me!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
to late i already did
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
05/23/2011 02:32 PMPosted by Æclipselul
Shaman- anyspec(ele sucks atm but i'll take it.)

i think a few good teams already use ele for thunderstorm, its allow them to turtle in warsong gulch or twin peak

05/24/2011 06:43 AMPosted by Nakor
Also as a suggestion class stacking isn't too bad for rbgs

ya i agree with the shaman, you probably can stack the alot of frost dk ^^ or restoration shamans
Reply Quote
Depends on strats i guess tbh. but eh a legit team still consists of 4-3 heals and 1 tank atleast all the dps can be stacked but it would just be better to have a little more utility in the team i would agree stacking would work to.
Reply Quote
43 Tauren Druid
What is up with all these bad rogues on here?

None out of the three that posted have even a little knowledge how to even reforge their character correctly for Sublety.

Might want to avoid these bads.
Edited by Xraided on 5/27/2011 6:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What is up with all these bad rogues on here?

None out of the three that posted have even a little knowledge how to even reforge their character correctly for Sublety.

Might want to avoid these bads.

WTF is this, a Be neg alt>< thought shift died of obesity complications?? Amirite?
Reply Quote
I love the interest in RBGs:),

Bump^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/27/2011 03:14 PMPosted by Æclipselul
I love the interest in RBGs:),

Sry mario. Shft is like a rare mob irl. Hes SO FAT that they built a house around him filled with fat chicks + gravy. O and he gets sued on judge judy by his fat ex gf. pardon my derailment.

carry on
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]