Juice is recruiting people for PvP!

eww
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
wait wait did i just get made fun of by a low level druid over the fact that my gear isn't reforged for sub? out of everything that's wrong with my gear he looks to the most complicated part.
my belt chest bracers and main hand weapon are all used in my mut pve spec their reforge is perfect for the rest of my pve gear so im not going to mess with them.
the rest of it is free game and was reforged from mastery to haste when i swapped from pvp mut to sub
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
What days are you looking to fill, Æclipselul? I can roll either Arms or Prot, depending on what's needed if you're doing weekends.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Rated Bg's are just an excuse for bad players to be carried.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/31/2011 02:51 AMPosted by Denmaster
Rated Bg's are just an excuse for bad players to be carried.

I know I love it!!

Actually I've been running these quite a bit lately, and we typically try to find higher rated arena players with established mmr so we can get our team rating up, and what I've found is that good arena players do not necessarily make good rated bg players.
Reply Quote
According to that knowledge everyone in Nazgrel is carried, regardless it is better then doing nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I really wish somone horde side would focus on this. I have not played for a few months but starting back up again
Reply Quote
81 Undead Priest
use to play on nazgrel, would be interested in either disc/shadow. Played 2200 on bg9 for awhile, up to 2450 mmr S8. havnt played this guy much but would be willing to xfer, contact me on here.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
Fun Fact: Juice was originally formed by Fex immediately after rated battlegrounds were announced for the sole purpose of doing them.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
06/08/2011 11:20 AMPosted by Kelli
Fun Fact: Juice was originally formed by Fex immediately after rated battlegrounds were announced for the sole purpose of doing them.

Pvers ruin everything... stop pve... save dragons
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
bump

Going to try and run again this Sat night, we had some bad luck last night with connection issues and malfunctioning equipment.

Hopefully with no NHL or NBA on Sat some people will be on.

Anyone that's on and is interested whisp Edmerlin, Nareshnalol or myself.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
Fun Fact: Kao still fails at implementing jokes that he has been using for 2 years.
Reply Quote
Okay i see some good interest in people and have people contacting me in-game often so first week into the season ending i will be sending mail to the people who i will be interested and having, and sub ins if those also aren't on, if you don't make it to the group don't be mad i'll try to get you if your any good whether i have to replace every other night. (no offense if you find any offense in the statement). Just really hoping to put nazgrel in a better shape as far as getting people together to do something that we can all like. (lol) Well regardless ty for interest.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I am in
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I think this thread should now be deleted.
Reply Quote
I agree, anymore ppl interested will have to join <Dont Be Kmart>, If you meet the requirements though. :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Just merge with us, our name is better anyways
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]