[A] Selling 2200 3v3 Arena Rating Help

85 Human Warrior
Hi there, are you a healer (any healer class) and think youre good enough for 2200 but just cant find anyone good because your on skywall? Well myself and Shobek (Warrior/Rogue melee cleave) are willing to help healers get 2200 for a reasonable price of 10k gold for a fresh team, and 8k gold if you have a team already over 2000 rating. The price is very fair, you will be getting your tier 2 pvp weapons and gear, you will be getting an achievement that if you do choose to arena in the future you can show other 2200+ players that youre capable, and you will be getting an arena title, either Rival or Duelist when the arena season is over, depends on how far we go past 2200. Now like I said, this applies to anyone who thinks theyre capable of 2200, with help of course. Also, have an 1800+ personal rating, and at least 3.2k resilience. If youre to shy to post here, send either myself or Shobek mail or a wisper ingame. Just tryin to help.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It'll def be Rival.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Duelist cutoff is like 2220
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
o? Makes you wonder why people would wear the title. I wish this server had good DKs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Offer expires this weekend
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
cuz 10k is a lot, and this is skywall.. u would be suprised, i already have some shammy who wants it thanks to this post, i wont say the name =]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It's me, I'll admit it. I bought 2200. Can I borrow 9k gold, Kixx? I think I have 1100 on Lushy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Nah a frost dk will hungering cold us and then swap to the druid and kill him within 8 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
go resto
Reply Quote
good times
Reply Quote
didnt this season yet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]