New Raid system...no

85 Gnome Priest
05/24/2011 07:28 PMPosted by Kurnea
they just want to be babied, they're kids that ruin the game for the people who are actually of age for this game

And yet you're the one whining much like a child.

grant it i am being harsh but when you don't want to put in A LITTLE EFFORT for a simple goal, then... you really dont deserve to do it, its a little effort dude, is that so much to ask?

Again, why do you care so much? It's not like Firelands is being nerfed, we'll all have plenty of opportunity for challenge. Kind of how you can tell someone's bad, they're less concerned about their own progress and more concerned about everyone else's.

/thread
85 Human Hunter
05/24/2011 07:27 PMPosted by Bashiok
accessible raid content

easy level of raiding difficulty, make it 3 instead of 2

make the easy give blues, or lower ilevel epics, and leave the other 2 alone, just so people can see the content

cater to all, not to one type of player
05/24/2011 07:33 PMPosted by Goingpostal
accessible raid content

easy level of raiding difficulty, make it 3 instead of 2

make the easy give blues, or lower ilevel epics, and leave the other 2 alone, just so people can see the content

cater to all, not to one type of player

They already have 2 modes. They don't need 3. Back in my day it was only 1. If they add a 3rd someone will want a 4th. You cannot give a mouse a cookie.
85 Goblin Warlock
I think if they plan to do this, they need to make a higher gap between the gear quality of each tier.

Other than that I don't see what the big deal is. Its a video game, and people buy it to see what the game has to offer. Heroic modes are still there for people that desire the challenge, and easier normal modes for those that just want to see content.

Like I said, just make a higher gap between gear in each tier, so that someone raiding nerfed 359 isn't getting a comparable reward to someone raiding tier 12.

Or I think the best idea is to just have a third difficulty level under normal, that gives blues or 353 epics to allow people to see content or get raid experience, without nerfing normal mode.

Overall, I feel really bad for Blizzard and all this hate they get. They work extremely hard to make this game and everybody seems to just whine and complain about everything. Sure, OCCASIONALLY something is worth complaining about (only thing this expac for me is how Improved Soul Fire was handled, but that is all worked out for the most part) but if you want to complain, please make it look like more of a suggestion than a mindless 12 year old child rant (I'm directing this at anybody, not OP). I think the forums would be taken way more seriously if all the complainers grew up a bit.

Its like a cesspit right now of complaining. Really, as long as heroics aren't turned into what late ICC was (heroics being an absolute joke outside of LK) I don't have a problem with people actually being aloud to see the content (just as long as they aren't getting comparable rewards to people putting in more time and effort)
Any plans to keep the Title and Mount in the game? If so, that's one hell of a "slap in the face!" to everyone who did it before you gutted the place.
44 Troll Hunter
05/24/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Bashiok
CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

LINKIN PARK FOREVA!
85 Night Elf Priest
05/24/2011 07:27 PMPosted by Bashiok
Blizzard, you do how little people post on the forums yes? how about doing some in game polls to really see what people want, and not what the idiots on the forums want

You want them to not be nerfed, you're on the forums...

Just saying.

By looking at actual stats, actual progression, time spent playing, where, and to what extent, we can see that most people are looking for more accessible raid content, so yes, we absolutely are able to tell without a doubt that the plan we're enacting is actually what players playing the game want and need, and are not just listening to people on the forums.

I am a hardcore raider, and I applaud the rethinking.

I still want there to be progression raids for top end raiders to show their stuff and be rewarded.

But the game has to reward others also, and I am very glad you guys see that now.
90 Human Paladin
05/24/2011 07:40 PMPosted by Brohk
Any plans to keep the Title and Mount in the game? If so, that's one hell of a "slap in the face!" to everyone who did it before you gutted the place.

Haven't we already been through this with previous raid titles and mounts?
Community Manager
05/24/2011 07:40 PMPosted by Brohk

Can you list those off for me? I'm not super aware of all the titles and mounts given out in Cataclysm Normal raids.
1 Troll Mage
05/24/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Bashiok
CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

Kay, I laughed, but I still dislike you on a personal level.
05/24/2011 07:20 PMPosted by Goingpostal
they're kids that ruin the game for the people who are actually of age for this game

Lol. I feel sorry for Blizzard sometimes.
5 Troll Druid
"Why Blizzard? I can see that you really really really want to encourage more and more bad players into this game as their were in Wrath,"

Wow, you are everything that is wrong with this game.

I play with very skilled players and some bad and some very very bad. But no matter what we used to be able to laugh.

I get pug's like that once every 30 group. Where everything goes well and when soneone messes up they laugh instead of going full mental. And everyone tries to blame everyone else for the most stupid thing. The player base has become horrible glory driven Massengill's.

And there is nothing that Blizzard can do about that.

05/24/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Bashiok

Can you list those off for me? I'm not super aware of all the titles and mounts given out in Cataclysm Normal raids.

I said Title (not plural) and Mount (not plural). Obviously I was referring to the Defender of a Shattered World title and the Dark phoenix mount. This isn't a case of players outgearing the content and going back to do them (which they will), you are also nerfing the content to an extreme extent. What do you feel that says about future tiers of raiding?

Should I just wait until 4.3 (or 4.4) when the Firelands receive a 20% nerf before I bother?
100 Human Rogue

He's obviously talking about the defender of a shattered world, but I'm going to pretend like you didn't get slightly/massively confused for a moment because of your last comment.
100 Night Elf Hunter

Well there's ... there's... umm...

THE DARK PHOENIX! YEAAH!

ok seriously though, the uld/ICC mounts are still around. >_>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]