Chambers of Shaolin 25man (7/8 DS)

90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for4/7 :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
yesh - just updated our progress :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
2 kills in one night - and it was our first look at Baleroc!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
where art thou healers?!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump :) For my evil buddy LilTeebag!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/23/2011 09:32 AMPosted by Lebronjaymes
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt

His name is my name too!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
few more solid healers and we're all set, we're currently working on majordomo!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
25 man is more epic than 10 man - join us!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
it's raining outside :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
6/7
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Grats 6/7
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey all, just out of curiosity and not to discredit your 10man domo kill or anything but...

Don't you think its a little misleading to say you're a 6/7 25man guild when you're only a 5/7 25man guild?

I do sincerely hope you get him on 25m soon. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
Hey all, just out of curiosity and not to discredit your 10man domo kill or anything but...

Don't you think its a little misleading to say you're a 6/7 25man guild when you're only a 5/7 25man guild?

I do sincerely hope you get him on 25m soon. Best of luck!

I guess that was a little misleading........ So there, we corrected it by killing him yesterday in 25. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't feel silly at all lol

Grats on the kill guys.

Best of luck, random lvl 19 warrior :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Unfortunately, your screenshots show neither discussion about loot rules nor disputes between the two of you. If the loot rules were never clearly stated -- with screenshots for proof -- then he won the roll and can do with it what he pleases. Sucks, but that's the way it is.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
You are right, what he did was absolutely ethical. Without screenshotting the loot rules, I think most people can put together it was a Main Spec roll considering he won the loot with a 6 and no one rolled. Nice try...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
And yet nobody said "Hey, you need to equip it" or "Can I roll to sell"? If he was the only one to roll, then I agree even more so that things are working as intended.

He won with a 6 and had no competing rolls. You should have said something if you were going to have issue with him not putting it on. It's a risk everyone takes when they get into anything involving people they don't know. Be safe: ask the raid leader to post the rules and take a screenshot. It takes a grand total of 10 seconds of your time.

You're upset, but there is still no proof that wrong was done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]