Attention Farstriders - Q&A

90 Worgen Druid
Wanted to give this thread a bump up now that there are alot more guilds working in Firelands.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Warrior
Sorry for the necro on this thread but I just wanted to say that this was a really great idea in the past and was wondering if anyone has given any thought to starting up a discussion in the forums again to help out other guilds.

I noticed a lot of guilds here have hit a wall on Elagon, and think that as a server we can help each other advance in the current content.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
If you're happy and you know it necro a thread! and about Elegon yeah I've noticed a lot of guilds have been stuck on him, hard to know why though could be bad players class wise, bad players boss mechanics wise, lack of gear, lack of consistent raiders and having to pug all the time *what we had >.>*, etc etc. Without knowing what the problem is for each individual group you can't really help them.
Reply Quote
11/25/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Bloodydemize
If you're happy and you know it necro a thread! and about Elegon yeah I've noticed a lot of guilds have been stuck on him, hard to know why though could be bad players class wise, bad players boss mechanics wise, lack of gear, lack of consistent raiders and having to pug all the time *what we had >.>*, etc etc. Without knowing what the problem is for each individual group you can't really help them.

Sorry for the necro on this thread but I just wanted to say that this was a really great idea in the past and was wondering if anyone has given any thought to starting up a discussion in the forums again to help out other guilds.

I noticed a lot of guilds here have hit a wall on Elagon, and think that as a server we can help each other advance in the current content.

If we can do it you all can do it!! The answer to Elegon for us was 4, plain and simple. Don't know if that will help anyone else but for us it was tweak and tweak and tweak until we discovered that 4 was our magic number.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Comming from someone who has been raiding for a very long time and took a long break from wow. and recently comming back to get back into it. And many thanks to Mangalor for inviting me into the Guild.

The fact that higher up Guilds such as Aegis who yes in the past have had a reputation for being stuck up and better then everyone else. To Step aside and allow there boards to be open and try to have efforts Server wide to make it better for everyone is a Hats Off to you all.... After raiding on different servers and even raiding in Caty on my horde characters while pugging in trade chat and downing every boss with ease. Farstriders needs a boost in the general concensus of playing your character better, maximizing tps dps hps for the greater good of the raid... But until people stop being sooooo selfish and only out for themself i feel it is a bitter slow death of what used to be a great server to be on and great people to raid, pve, and pvp amongst... Again hats off for stepping up and offering help..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Yes indeed applause to not only Aegis, but many members of this great community. A major problem I believe is there are many who are willing to help, but people are not always daring enough to ask for it, some are likely too embarrassed, self prideful, or shy to ask for it. To any like that don't be, no shame in asking questions to improve your playstyle.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This is a pretty old thread. The forum on our site is no longer open to my knowledge due to lack of use. It was dormant for several months, and therefore closed. Honestly, our guild forums are nowhere near as active as they once were, and it would be unlikely we could devote the needed attention to a forum like this. If enough interest in the community arises, we may reopen it, but I would suggest another guild with more active forums make the effort to start discussions.

Sin
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I don't see a reason necessarily why it has to be just Aegis, should honestly be all the top people on this realm *so obviously not me :O* helping each other, we have a few bad apples on our realm but this realm is really close, and there's no reason why anyone can't help each other.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There still has to be a central location for discussion, aka: one guild's forums.

Sin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]