I'm Speaking from the Heart, Blizzard.

85 Troll Mage
Don't care what they do to old content.

05/24/2011 11:55 AMPosted by Adree
Maybe try playing a class that takes more than one button to win?

God it pisses me off when people flame Arcane when they don't even understand it.
90 Human Paladin
05/24/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Evirus
I'm sick and tired of playing the game that people that apparently play for 20 minutes a week designed...Not the one that Blizzard made.

People will always cry for nerfs, just as there will always be people complaining that things are too easy. I think the system I've explained is a good compromise all around.
40 Blood Elf Warlock
I have -only- done content after it has been nerfed.

I must be the only person who doesn't look forward to wiping over and over for four hours.

I am perplexed as to why anyone would be motivated to even try the hard content when they can just wait a bit and enjoy it without dying so much.

lol yeah thats pretty much the way i feel now, i did it the hard way in wrath but man wiping over and over again listening to some douche raid leaders gets on your nerves after awhile

never again lol im not gonna raid till any joe schmoe can do a certain raid.. sorta like wrath was at the end =P

waiting is good hehe

I fully agree as well. I am new to WoW but I played another game that has been out for a long time, and I did the whole raiding thing with it. I got burned out on it thanks to the wipe after wipe learning how to take down new raid mobs. Yes, it was awesome when we downed that mob, but then it was onto the next one. Ug!!!!
90 Human Mage
Actually what bothers me about cataclysm, is the fact that you have to play how blizzard want you to play, why dont let you pick your own rotation, instead of " you must open with @spell, then use @spell1, and once you got X stacks of @spell, use @spell3", I mean the game is not free to play in that scenario, not mentioning you HAVE TO go to the bottom of one talent tree before using the other two you have. It have become very restricted in that way. Why dont you just gives us the tools, and let us learn how to use them. Or am I playing here a different game?
90 Tauren Death Knight
Really?

This is like complaining the sun comes up in the East.

Maybe try playing a class that takes more than one button to win? Might increase the difficulty for you and enhance your experience.

^ ftw quote of the day!

And I have an arcane mage. I KNOW how easy it is to play.
Edited by Zanizee on 5/24/2011 12:27 PM PDT
85 Troll Hunter
Speaking from the heart, for raid content in a Video game.

Sigh, this world never seems to stop amazing me.
Edited by Wildmôon on 5/24/2011 12:34 PM PDT
05/24/2011 12:04 PMPosted by Everlyne
Blizzard destroys content and progression.

Raid progression lead to only 1% and 4% of people doing the last raid. Sounds kinda fail from a resource allocation stance to me.
10 Draenei Warrior
05/24/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Evirus
I'm sick and tired of playing the game that people that apparently play for 20 minutes a week designed...Not the one that Blizzard made.

so you won't be 12/12 by 4.2?

newsflash for you, if you ARE 12/12 (i'm not going to armory you so lie if you want), then you'll be doing firelands which *gasp* isn't nerfed. If you AREN'T 12/12, then you need the nerf as much as others... so... congrats?
90 Human Priest
Content gets progressively nerfed as time goes on. It's already been 6 months, people who have done it have done it and if not this nerf will enable them too. This isn't new, it's been done at the end of BC and wrath with the 30% buff and such.

The current content in 4.2 is firelands, if you want things to be challenging go be there. It helps the majority playerbase be able to see the content while letting the people who like taking on difficult content be able to say "I've done it when it wasn't nerfed" as well they are raiding the current difficult content.

In the end, theres nothing really to complain about. If you're still raiding and having trouble, this patch will let you complete the content. If you're done the content then it doesn't matter to you anymore since you've completed it when it was difficult and now you're beating the new content in new gear that others won't have for awhile.
85 Draenei Priest
Maybe try playing a class that takes more than one button to win?

God it pisses me off when people flame Arcane when they don't even understand it.

Dam right. Its 2 Buttons.

This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]