Yeah I do not understand this qq posts about nerfs, why do you even bother doing so, if you're good, are in a decent guild you already cleared all content and you are ready or getting ready to Firelands, why do you care if they are nerfing BoT and BWD, I honestly do not understand, it has been written many times, WoW isn't made for 5% of 12million, it is made for the other 95%.
If you are in this 5% then you get to experience some fun challenges sooner than the rest, after you cleared it why even bother to qq about nerfs, let the rest of the people see content.
What is the point to keep some content unreachable for ppl with lack of time, skill or just the drive to do a 4 hour raid.
I think it is time some people stop the qq'ing about this, and I mean both ways, there are as many people crying to get stuff nerfed as there are asking not to nerf, maybe if you spend less time worrying about the others.
I think Blizzard is doing it right, we have the Hard modes to cater to the 5% (and the 0,5% of that 5% that get world firsts) and then the rest, the time seems pretty good and even after patch 4.2 BoT and BWD won't become irrelevant right away.
Edited by Docdruid on 5/25/2011 11:00 AM PDT