Blizzard Customer Service Website

Community Manager
As a part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best customer service possible to the community, we’re launching a new customer Service website which will offer a wide array of great new features to players who need assistance with a variety of issues.

Here are some highlights of what the new site can offer:

In the new Blizzard customer service website, you will be able to access all support contacts in one convenient location including Web, in-game, and phone support. You’ll also be able to quickly and easily check on the status of your customer service request.

During your ticket submission process, we’ll try our best to identify the problem you’re experiencing and provide potential solutions along the way with relevant smart help.

Once your ticket is submitted, you can communicate with our support team easily through the Web interface much like you would within the forums. You’ll be able to reply to your own ticket, add details after a ticket has been submitted, or even add and clarify additional details should you feel the initial response from support doesn’t solve the problem. To help keep you up to date on the status of your ticket we have also added an option to receive automatic emails whenever your ticket status changes.

We hope that this new site will provide you with the tools you need to contact our support teams quickly to resolve your service issues. We invite you to check out the new site here- http://us.battle.net/support/
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Awesome! This should be really useful!
Reply Quote
Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Fantastic!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
'tis very cool...methinks this will cut down on the number of phishing emails. Or at least know that any emails received from "Blizzard" will be phishing attempts, since we're communicating almost exclusively thru our BNET accounts.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Be careful - Some old-timers are bound to complain that even this is making things easier than they should be, harkening back to the times when it took hours to even get a GM's attention over a hacked guildmate.

But seriously, awesome. This will hopefully catch new bugs before they have time to become problems, and will help fight hackers.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
Be careful - Some old-timers are bound to complain that even this is making things easier than they should be, harkening back to the times when it took hours to even get a GM's attention over a hacked guildmate.

In the Snow, Uohill BOTH WAYS!

Now get off my lawn, dang kids!

This looks promising, though.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
What impact, if any, will this have on the way the CSF forums operate?

You all aren't going to suddenly poof when more accessible communication is readily available, are you?!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
DOM
This is what I requested in each of my encounters with customer support. I've always been happy with phone support and each time I've talked to a GM in game I've been happy, but sometimes the automated systems are 'less than stellar'. Having a more robust ticket monitoring system will alleviate a lot of my problems :D
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
interesting, how long its going to take after opening a ticket?
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
This looks like a very interesting and useful way for those asking about things better kept private to discuss them.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Warrior
05/24/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Scyl
interesting, how long its going to take after opening a ticket?

Logically, the same amount of time it now takes after opening a ticket.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
What impact, if any, will this have on the way the CSF forums operate?

You all aren't going to suddenly poof when more accessible communication is readily available, are you?!

It looks like you still need to open in-game tickets for that feature (ie. I don't think you can open a ticket from that feature, and the forums here aren't a method to bypass the normal ticket queue). For people who have general-purpose questions and don't want to slow down the in-game ticket queue times, this forum is more appropriate. For people who have questions better kept in private, or require an in-game ticket to solve, then that feature will be better than posting about their ticket on these forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]