Blizzard Customer Service Website

80 Tauren Druid
So just a clearer distinction between issues requiring resolution, versus clarification or advice to a situation then... As long as there isn't any impact on how frequently we see communication on these forums, that's cool in my book.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Well, if you head over to check it out, you get a better idea. Click "ASK A QUESTION" and it gives you several options:

> I can’t play at all because…
> I can play but something’s wrong
> I have an issue with my account or with payment/billing
> I want to report someone…

Each expands with sub-options as well as recommended support articles.

<edit>
In fact, the ability to report in-game things like naming and chat violations may make this form rather quick and easy, especially if we can have as many opened at once as necessary to have one per report.
Edited by Eilethalua on 5/24/2011 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Its essentially taking the place of emailing Blizzard support, and providing a more secure method by which one can communicate with a rep, short of phoning in. I like it. :D
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
I'll reserve final judgment until I've had a chance to actually use it, but it seems like this is a one-stop-shop for opening a support ticket, regardless of the kind of help.

Conceptually, it's a very good idea.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Warrior
I'll reserve final judgment until I've had a chance to actually use it, but it seems like this is a one-stop-shop for opening a support ticket, regardless of the kind of help.

Conceptually, it's a very good idea.

Heh. If they wait on me to actually USE it for input from me.... hell will have frozen over first. The only tickets I ever put in are inappropriate toon name ones. And I certainly wouldn't go out of game to do that. I'd use email first. Faster....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I really think this is gonna be a good thing. :D Mad props to Blizz on this!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Will this replace http://us.blizzard.com/support ? It's not a bad site but I sometimes wonder if the articles are being updated to remain relevant to changes in the game.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
This is a great idea, but I would like to express some concerns about attaching this nifty (and needed) new feature(s) to these forums. Unless there is a plan to bring more resources to bear, this will end up being yet another cool whizzbang feature that fails due to the many problems of our beloved forums. In conclusion, I love the idea, but honestly wish you folks would spend more time making this a more stable platform.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
36 Dwarf Paladin
This is actually not very different from the old email support (which is likely still available) from a logistics point-of-view. However, on the user end, this integrates all the different support methods into a single system, allowing users to check on tickets themselves. It also means the system is less dependent on email providers not sending the emails to the spam folder. I think it will be of great assistance, but it'll hardly revolutionize the support system.
[Tuzker Likes This Post]

:)!
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Paladin
Now that's what I'm talking about. ACCOUNTABILITY

I have a strange feeling I won't be getting anymore of those, "Sorry I missed you..." closed ticket answers while I was standing around Org, wide awake, staring at the screen in disbelief.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Paladin
What impact, if any, will this have on the way the CSF forums operate?

You all aren't going to suddenly poof when more accessible communication is readily available, are you?!

God I hope so! That forum is nothing but troll-haven city for every holier-than-thou jerk in this game. I HATE IT!

Worst POS Blizz every thought up. It's a coffee room to suck up to people who should be doing their work and encourages beating up on people that aren't of their ilk. It's been a clique for too long and I wouldn't shed any tears to see it go. It should. No one I know will post a question there for fear of being the next target.

CSF is probably the reason for all the tickets that never get answered. Sure, they'll say no, but I think otherwise. Also, if it worked so well I can't see the need for this type of mixed ticket/forum accountability. Someone at the top isn't so dumb.

While not all of the coffee-dwellers are sarcastic snobs, too many of them are and it goes unchecked. Forum tickets are a good move. Removes the players butting in where they don't belong. Half of the stuff in that section is none of their business anyway.
Edited by Whitehoof on 5/24/2011 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Looking forward to this, been having a lot of problems with tickets lately ..

It's as if the first one was the only useful, well timed ticket you'll have. The rest after that are are pretty bad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
05/24/2011 07:39 PMPosted by Eulalie

you are tall and skinny

while i am short and fat...

well at least my breasts are still bigger

But if I kick you.... You will fly too :D

I dont see the problem, she knows how to gnome punt :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
definitely a good and welcome change, in a more formal e-mail style of service. This should help when I report BG-bots you get the immediate response of a GM.... in 5-10 business days-ish,
Don't get me wrong GM's are great, he said something along the lines of "Thank you for bringing it to our attention, we will investigate the incident."
bots are paying customers too, so after all that wednesday EotS same druid on follow right off the cliff :) Good times and good day sir.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Phone support?

I pray you guys hire Vampires. Cause your never gonna sleep now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]