Blizzard Customer Service Website

100 Undead Warlock
And so much less Caps Lock. I would LOVE that.
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
Ha, I just looked up my ticket!

cool!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
*giggles*

put in my first ticket with the new system.. so excited :)
Could do with a few more catagories though. (IE for reporting.. there is for hack, harrasment, etc.. but not a specific one for reporting names, etc.)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
blizzard should put in the option to pay for class change in world of warcraft.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
*giggles*

put in my first ticket with the new system.. so excited :)

Also just submitted my first ticket in this new system.

06/01/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Reenela
Could do with a few more catagories though. (IE for reporting.. there is for hack, harrasment, etc.. but not a specific one for reporting names, etc.)

I do agree that more options in catagories such as the ones you mentioned should be added. I'm sure that over time though, more features will likely be added to this new support ticket system.

Nice to see that a ticket system for use via Battle.net and not just in-game was created though. Hopefully this will also cut down on the amount of tickets sent in-game now as well for a response from a Game Master. =)
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
This new system sux! I am not a "old timer" but anytime I called in I had a real person help me with the problem. When I eventually got hacked a real person helped me recover and she was great. She also gave me a email to cantact her at work and did a great job when I needed help fixing a friend account. I am on my second ticket, as mentioned my problem wasn't one in the script. The "customer support" closed my ticket without resolving it 2hours later (much slower than calling in) and they even left me with a quetion asked. How am I gonna answer when you closed the ticket?! I know it wont happen but I would gank a ally everyday if they went back to the better way or atleast gave me back my customer support person.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Cndox, please do not resurrect old threads.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
07/05/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Alvraen
Cndox, please do not resurrect old threads.

^^This. Your issue is not related to the announcement of the Support Site, and nothing has changed in the way tickets are handled other than the methods available to you to submit them.

Also, you can check for responses to all your tickets by checking here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/status

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]