Level 60 Titles

85 Night Elf Priest
Hey guys, I'm looking to obtain one or more titles, but alas, I am level 60.

What titles are currently available to us noobs stuck on classic wow?

I have no trouble grinding it out, as long as its possible without help or an enormous amount of money.

Suggestions?
Reply Quote
To my knowledge, the only titles obtainable in Classic were the original PvP titles and Scarab Lord.

These are no longer obtainable.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I think Ambassador is one of the few titles that you can get with just Classic WoW on your account. Just use the tabards to get Exalted with the six main Alliance factions.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Ambassador - (what Rankin said)
Jenkins - an achievement in UBRS (Upper Blackrock Spire), kill 50 whelps in 15 secs
Justicar - get Exalted with all 3 BG reps

Possibly Argent Champion, though I don't know how much Argent Crusade rep you can earn in WPL and EPL. If you are able to learn Archeology, though I think that requires Cata, there is a title you can get through solving a rare artifact

Those are all I can think off
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Argent Champion sounds interesting, can anybody let me know if it is possible?

Jenkins is meh, bad title that I'm not interested in, but I'll probably pick it up anyway.

How do you go about getting Justicar?
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Paladin
Ambassador - (what Rankin said)
Jenkins - an achievement in UBRS (Upper Blackrock Spire), kill 50 whelps in 15 secs
Justicar - get Exalted with all 3 BG reps

Possibly Argent Champion, though I don't know how much Argent Crusade rep you can earn in WPL and EPL. If you are able to learn Archeology, though I think that requires Cata, there is a title you can get through solving a rare artifact

Those are all I can think off

You can get Crusade and Dawn exalted with Classic only, So Argent Champion does count.
You're right about Archy requiring Cata.

of the Alliance/of the Horde and the Bloodthirsty are also available if you get 100k / 250k HKs
Bloodsail Admiral is doable as well, but you need the help of 85s.
Diplomat is doable if you do the 10 BC trial and do Sporegarr and Mag'har/Kureni before it ends (you can solo it, but it helps to have friends helping)
the Insane is also doable.
If you had enough quests done pre-shattering you can get the Seeker (3k quests) by doing all the new zones quests.
the Noble if you do the BC trial during Noble Garden
the Hallowed during Hallow's End
the Pilgrim if you do the BC trial during the Pilgrims week
Guardian of Cenarius if you do the BC trial and grind Cen. Expedition

Wasn't sure if when you said "stuck on classic" if you meant level 60 or literally Classic account, so I just included the Classic and 10 day trial titles you can grab. Hope that helps =\
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I meant literally classic account. I appreciate the post. That helps a lot.

I've been reading online and a lot of people have been saying how it is difficult to get the argent crusade rep at level 60, (apparently the argent dawn rep is easy). Does anybody have any information on this? I wouldn't want to mess up and make myself unable to get it.

I really want Bloodsail Admiral, but I don't know any 85s willing to help me out there, unfortunately.

Also Guardian of Cenarius looks interesting, but how long would that take? I don't wanna get the bc trial forcing myself to play 12 hours a day.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Cenarion Circle isn't terribly hard to cap, but Cenarion Expedition has no presence in Azeroth, and requires BC at a minimum to cap (probably 67, where you can run Steamvaults; the lower two dungeons cap at honored on normal mode.)

I think Argent Champion has the same issue with Argent Crusade. It's possible to get some rep without an expansion thanks to the changes to Azeroth, but the repeatable reputation quests don't begin until well past 60.

The Diplomat would ALMOST be possible with a BC trial, but I think the Sporeggar repeatables that you'd need to get over revered start at 62. Kurenai/Mag'har would also be extremely tedious if you couldn't turn in beads, essentially getting 10-12 reputation a kill (10 base, +1 for human racial, +.5 per tier of guild rep boosting perks.) That's around 3500 mobs from neutral, ugh. Timbermaw rep is already fairly easy to do, although not the most fun for a 60 (but what rep grind would is?)
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Paladin
Cenarion Circle isn't terribly hard to cap, but Cenarion Expedition has no presence in Azeroth, and requires BC at a minimum to cap (probably 67, where you can run Steamvaults; the lower two dungeons cap at honored on normal mode.)

I think Argent Champion has the same issue with Argent Crusade. It's possible to get some rep without an expansion thanks to the changes to Azeroth, but the repeatable reputation quests don't begin until well past 60.

The Diplomat would ALMOST be possible with a BC trial, but I think the Sporeggar repeatables that you'd need to get over revered start at 62. Kurenai/Mag'har would also be extremely tedious if you couldn't turn in beads, essentially getting 10-12 reputation a kill (10 base, +1 for human racial, +.5 per tier of guild rep boosting perks.) That's around 3500 mobs from neutral, ugh. Timbermaw rep is already fairly easy to do, although not the most fun for a 60 (but what rep grind would is?)

You can get into Underbog or Slave Pens at 60, or were at one point, grind to honored CE that way, then buy the key for Heroic and you could do all 3 on Heroic to get to exalted CE. I think Heroic SV now has a minimum 65~ though, whereas the other 2 should still be available.

You can grind Argent Crusade all the way to exalted via mob kills in EPL, they award ~7 rep per kill iirc. At like Revered or Honored some of the mobs stop giving rep, but some still award it all the way into Exalted.

Sporegarr/Mag'har is the same way, grind mobs all the way to Exalted. I did Timbermaw is around 35~ minutes. Neutral to Exalted, without assistance of anyone else, it has been significantly nerfed.

Also CE and Spore can be awarded from the Ethereum Prison Key turn ins, but that's a bit insane to do for most peoples standards =p

For references, you can check some of my achievements (The Coilfang dungeons/Heroics), and while I got Argent Champion after the Honor to Justice conversion (which requires Wrath account to do for the rep) I was around 9k rep into Revered with Crusade, of which I really can't prove to you. I haven't gotten around to Sporegarr yet, but I can easily send you links of level 10 and level 19 twinks with Exalted to prove you don't need 62/63 for the quests from the sporegarr town.

@Sanguine I can't give you a rough time for Guardian, though if you did do it, do all the Zangar/Hellfire quests that award rep, then do whatever normal we can still enter until you max the rep out at 11999/12000 honored, so you make the most of doing the Heroic modes (as you can only do them once per day, per instance)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I've only done the grinds with turnins so I probably missed some stuff.

For Guardian though I would do the quests after you hit honored from running the dungeons, as they'll go above honored, while normal modes won't. Would save at least a couple heroic runs.

The issue for the OP is more how tedious these tasks are combined with the time constraint of a vanilla account on a BC trial. It's a lot of grinding in a fairly short time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Thanks for all of the replies, I'll look into everything and then get started!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
05/25/2011 04:24 AMPosted by Vv

There are new quests in Western Plaguelands that enable you to gain rep with the Cenarion Expedition. For example: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26954

I am not sure if there are quests in other places (maybe Desolace or Silithus), but I doubt there are enough quests to get you to exalted with them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The druids in Desolace are from the Cenarion Circle entirely I believe.

Silithus to my knowledge is largely unchanged from pre-Cata (I think it had a fairly recent pass that tied the existing quests together or something?) and remains a CC rep site.

Both are definitely worth doing for a level 60 since you need the rep anyway for the title, and grinding texts is kinda tedious if not terribly long.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
One can attain The Diplomat and Guardian of Cenarius (which is what I strut around with); however, you will require help from higher level friends/guildies and you need to really grind it out fast as you will use the 10day free TBC trial to get the TBC reps needed for them.

Other ones you can attain:
Ambassador (tabards make this very easy now)
Blood Sail Admiral
Jenkins
Justicar

I'm not sure about others and alternate ways of attaining them, as I did all of mine pre-Cata.
Edited by Anako on 5/25/2011 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Argent Champion is completely possible.
Cenarian is impossible without TBC.
Ambassador is possible and easy now.
Blood Sail Admiral is a pain if u dont have someone helping you.
Jenkins always possible
Justicar is also attainable.

Hoped this helped!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Argent Crusade rep is not terribly hard to get, to answer your question. It's just a mob grind in EPL, and the mobs spawn faster than you can kill them. Try Corin's Crossing. I went from 0 neutral to high enough to purchase their tabard on my bank alt in about 30 mins with the help of an 85 friend.

So here's my list for ya

Doable With No BC Trial:

Of the Alliance/the Bloodthirsty - comes naturally with pvp'ing over an extended period
Justicar - comes naturally with pvp'ing over an extended period
The Seeker - 3000 quests, but only if you did a ton of quests pre Shattering
Jenkins - but why would you want that lol
The Argent Champion - grinding mobs in EPL and doing the Argent Dawn daily
Ambassador - chain LFGs with city tabards on, or just do faction quests
The Insane - incredibly time and gold consuming even for max level players
Bloodsail Admiral - you would get this on the way to the Insane. requires the help of 85s

Only Doable With BC Trial:

Guardian of Cenarius - if 60s can do the dungeons, it's no biggie. if you have do the key turn ins like all lower level twinks, then you cannot do all of this in one trial, as it takes weeks of farming BC content just to gather keys to turn in.
The Diplomat - soloable but it would suck. bonus talbuk mounts.
The Noble - Noblegarden meta
The Hallowed - Hallow's Eve meta

Titles You Could Get at 60 With All Expansions:

The Explorer - also comes with an epic tabard
Assistant Prof, Associate Prof, and Professor - finding rares with arch
The Exalted - would require honor->JP conversion to max out wrath reps
Flame Warden - Midsummer meta (requires going to Dalaran)

Also 70s and 80s xp off can do rated bgs for titles, not sure if 60s can also but worth checking out. GL :)

=edit= I notice that you say it is a classic account but you are posting from one that at least has BC. You should consider transferring the 60 twink over to your BC account so you can get more stuff. There is no longer any benefit to having a classic account, as expansion capped toons are now queued with xp locked toons anyway. :)
Edited by Thrawna on 6/24/2011 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Rogue
for Argent Champion you can use honor-Justice points and get badges, i went from honored to exalted in 40 badges= <1000JP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]