Blood elves and the horde

69 Blood Elf Paladin
Why can't we just all get along and focous on smashing the alliance rather than all this in fighting about how un horde like we are.
79 Undead Priest
No. >:[
100 Blood Elf Rogue
05/24/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Lowcarbz

You just mad cos I'm stylin' on you.
85 Worgen Hunter
Here's a better question

Why the hell are the Belfs on the same side as the Forsaken? Those are the mofos that destroyed their homeland and whatnot
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/24/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Lowcarbz

But you undead are suposed to be our friends!!! Your angry face makes me a sad pink pally :(
85 Worgen Hunter
People just need to grow up.
But don't worry, Blood Elves outnumber everyone else on the Horde... So you're definitely not alone.
1 Troll Mage
Garrosh actually loves elves. He keeps pretty much all the Elves in Orgrimmar as close as he can, because he thinks their women are really pretty, and so are their slightly less skinny women.

So do his people. Remember Grizzly Hills, and that crazy Orc chick with her two violent Blood Elf hunks?
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/24/2011 07:24 PMPosted by Yiffington
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

lol

Be quiet worgen I quite enjoy killing your kind!!!
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't get why everyone hates us
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/24/2011 07:29 PMPosted by Gnovibrator
I don't get why everyone hates us

you are tall and skinny

while i am short and fat...

well at least my breasts are still bigger

But if I kick you.... You will fly too :D
85 Orc Shaman
05/24/2011 07:05 PMPosted by Eulalie
Why can't we just all get along and focous on smashing the alliance rather than all this in fighting about how un horde like we are.

Because your beauty is distracting to me.

Please make yourself uglier.
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/24/2011 07:40 PMPosted by Lovefool

Never!!!
85 Orc Shaman
05/24/2011 07:45 PMPosted by Eulalie

Never!!!

Then how do you expect me to focus?
90 Tauren Death Knight
05/24/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Venndiagrams
Why the hell are the Belfs on the same side as the Forsaken? Those are the mofos that destroyed their homeland and whatnot

because that wasnt the forsaken that was the lich king and his army of undead as the lore says the forsaken supported them joining the horde more than anyone else because their leader was one in life and also because most of the forsaken are undead blood elves
Edited by Sorrowbane on 5/24/2011 7:48 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]