Ask The Devs #9 Coming Today at Noon, PDT.

(Locked)

5 Draenei Warrior
Gives me more time to write my post I suppose. It's annoying to have to constantly refresh though :P
85 Tauren Druid
Crazy that they are posting during their lunch time.
78 Goblin Rogue

Hmm; nothing happened. Maybe my count
60 Night Elf Druid
Imma go get a haircut. I bet it still won't be up by the time I'm back.

:)
85 Human Paladin
Tanks and +hit/expertise

Do you have any plans on making these stats more desirable for tanks? When I am tanking, I like to plan my movements and actions ahead of time, for certain encounters doing so is basically a requirement, miss/dodge/parry a large % of the time can make movement while producing snap threat problematic, and if unlucky, impossible. I am not a fan of the ideaology that a tank should gear themselves in a way that allows for nearly 20% of their melee attacks not to land. Because of this, I reforge for +hit and mastery and considered by many to be an inferior tank because of this(I have had great success with it personally and find this way of gearing to be more beneficial).

To put it simply, I am curious what the devs think about making hit/expertise more desirable stats for tanks, even in a hardmode raiding setting?
(Just an added comment, doing so would make gear with some combination of hit/expertise/masterty more desireable overall to due to being useful by both tanks and plate dps classes)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Noon, PDT (Please Dont Tell that we cant tell time)
5 Draenei Warrior
Where I work, If I dont meet deadlines by the minute, I would get fired.

LF Blizzard job.
86 Tauren Druid
[quote="25883459316"][quote]

And to answer I think the start of your rotation should include rend/tclap to spread it around, with the correct talent.

Warriors start combat by spreading the clap?

Thought that was a DK's role.
85 Tauren Druid
As much as I wanted to participate in this round of questioning, I have a train to catch for my Memorial Day weekend guild meetup... can't hold off on packing up the ol' laptop any longer. Sure am glad I wasted my last twenty minutes of online time for what is likely five days refreshing a page two hundred times for nothing.
85 Dwarf Paladin
Here's my question:

With the removal of agility as a tanking stat, will we see changes to Charscale Leg Armor and other such tanking enhancements? It'd be depressing if no
5 Draenei Warrior
Here's my question:

With the removal of agility as a tanking stat, will we see changes to Charscale Leg Armor and other such tanking enhancements? It'd be depressing if no

the thread you should ask that question in isnt even up yet.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]