option to show class colors

90 Orc Warrior
Hello,

I don't run too many addons because it puts a drain on my crappy system, but on my warrior I'm able to see class colors on enemy name plates and in the raid UI. However, I'm unable to find this option to enable it on my other toons. Where are they located?
Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
In the raid frames part of your interface options there should be a box marked 'display class colours'
Edited by Ashlei on 5/25/2011 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That got the class colors for people in my raid in the standard raid frames, but how do I enable enemy name plates to have class colors activated as well?
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Interface > Combat > Class Colors in Nameplates

3rd checkbox down in left column
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i !@#$ign love you i looked forever
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
for some reason even though i have clicked the "display class colors" check box, it still doesn't show them while in bg..anyone know why?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
My guess is your setting isn't sticking. Try going to
\\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\[accountname]\[servername]\[toonname]\config-cache.wtf
and opening it with something like Notepad++
Then find the line that says
SET ShowClassColorInNameplate "0"
and change the 0 to 1. And if the line isn't there already, add it in yourself and save the file (do this while wow is off). Then start up wow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]