Need a raiding guild (A)

29 Human Paladin
Not for this toon of course, but for my main / alts that are on this server, currently in a guild and dont want any bad ties just seeing what is out there to see if i need to stick it out or what..

But need 9:30 pm est or later to raid looking for progression, doesnt' have to be hardcore, but able to down bosses, before next patch comes out, not really looking for gear although that comes naturally, but looking for the experience, have been playing for years and always seems to be my times that are a hindrance.. i have a well geared 85 ranged dps, and a few other toons i'm currently leveling/gearing up. please send me a reply on here and i will contact you from my main in game and go from there.

Again just looking at what's out there, dont really want to leave my guild but if i have to to experience content i will because i'm tired of playing this game so long and only getting dungeon geared and then basically having to stop.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
you should do some research on the guilds out there on uldaman. There are a good amount of guilds that raid, however finding one that fits you is probably the easiest way to find a good place in this game. look at the guilds and look at the ways they do things. thats how you get into them. most guilds will not give you the time of day especially when they cant see what your main character is like.

They dont want to waste their time nor yours, so they expect you to do the legwork if you want to get into their guild you must put in the effort of searching them out. its just like a job, you dont get people asking you to get a job very often, why would you get guilds top end or not asking you to join them?

here is a good start for you, on ally side, you can check out Edge of Agression, Without Remorse, Wrath of Medivh, Defying the Standard, The Crimson Tide, among many others that may be where you are in regards to raiding ability and personality. I dont know many guilds on horde side, but I am sure someone from that side can help you find some guilds you might be able to check out.

Good luck to you in your search, and if you are thinking about leaving your guild, you should not do it under these pretenses. if your GM knew you were going about it like this, he/she would kick you for sure. if you are upfront about what you are wanting to do, you probably would be leaving in better terms than the way you are going about it right now.
Reply Quote
29 Human Paladin
i know of all the good guilds, i've been on this server for about 4-5 years, it's the times that's the problem, need to find one that runs at 9:30+ or atleast 9:15 + most of the great guilds on this server start at 8 or 9.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10-1 nexus-guild.net

ps Hopo loves me.
Reply Quote
29 Human Paladin
[quote="25923480364"]10-1 nexus-guild.net

ps Hopo loves me.[/quote

Excellent i will contact someone tonight about some inquiries, loved the guild nexus, just never have been up to par to be able to join in the last few years cause i couldn't get gear as easily as you can now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
yeah filling out apps are a pain. i always get so distracted that i walk off mid answer and came back 5-10min later and have to re read what i wrote.

the one thing i do love is reading other peoples apps.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
that was fun i do have to admit. especially the ones with the really really bad arrogant guys that really sucked apping.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
well the really important questions are the ones that deal with class and spec. everything else is rudimentary to app'ing but it does provide insight into your RL character.

o and theres that one question everyone lies about. You know, "would you be willing to sit out if asked".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
LOL not everyone lies about that one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]