[H]Artifice 3/8 25HM Su/M/Th 6-10pm PST LFM

Lots of edits and deletes goin on here. Stop being babies, *koolaid man busts through wall* "DRAMA IT UP, OH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH."

-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lots of edits and deletes goin on here. Stop being babies, *koolaid man busts through wall* "DRAMA IT UP, OH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH."

-Didy

Don't drink the koolaid. It's cherry flavor.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

-Didy

You're certainly doing your part.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Admit it Didy, you love drama. =P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Thank you Monori, I know that will cause you lots of trouble, but thanks!
Reply Quote
4 Dwarf Priest
09/05/2011 05:05 PMPosted by Hallucinosis
Also, congratulations on getting carried Monori. I always have to scroll down to find you in logs. It's pretty charitable for a 6/7 guild to give you a slot.

well played.

Congratulations on skipping the more "difficult" bosses in favor of trivial bosses.

Didn't you kill HM Cho'gall before HM Elemental Monstrosity/Council ?

what he said.

09/05/2011 07:24 PMPosted by Monori
eh, my friends are right I was being an !@#$%^-, I apologize, but I do not get carried, just clearing that up

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-b8s5q6pe6p8eed4u/sum/damageDone/?s=3296&e=3845

yeah right

Edited by Enana on 9/5/2011 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/05/2011 09:13 PMPosted by Hallucinosis
Admit it Didy, you love drama. =P

Drama, you say? Can I come?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Posting on lowbies to troll me is all the rage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/05/2011 11:27 PMPosted by Enana
Also, congratulations on getting carried Monori. I always have to scroll down to find you in logs. It's pretty charitable for a 6/7 guild to give you a slot.

well played.

Didn't you kill HM Cho'gall before HM Elemental Monstrosity/Council ?

what he said.

09/05/2011 07:24 PMPosted by Monori
eh, my friends are right I was being an !@#$%^-, I apologize, but I do not get carried, just clearing that up

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-b8s5q6pe6p8eed4u/sum/damageDone/?s=3296&e=3845

yeah right

Something just confused me, to the most extreme levels. I used my awesome new trick I learned in forum troll catching and ignored this lovely level 5 alt, and then proceeded to enter the Bad Dot Com topic in search for who's main this is. Call it a hunch. When you ignore one poster, it automatically ignores all the posts on any toon by that person. Try it, it's amazing.
The shock came when it was Bad Dot Com's own Ojetex that was blocked at the same moment as I blocked this alt.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Something just confused me, to the most extreme levels. I used my awesome new trick I learned in forum troll catching and ignored this lovely level 5 alt, and then proceeded to enter the Bad Dot Com topic in search for who's main this is. Call it a hunch. When you ignore one poster, it automatically ignores all the posts on any toon by that person. Try it, it's amazing.
The shock came when it was Bad Dot Com's own Ojetex that was blocked at the same moment as I blocked this alt.

/popcorn

You're right samhein, and nice trick, I tip my hat to you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You may now refer to me as Samlock Holmes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you Samlock Holmes
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
ima !@#$ing genius....just sayin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/05/2011 11:49 PMPosted by Alathas
ima !@#$ing genius....just sayin

Sometimes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Et tu, OJ?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Bump for resto druids, holy paladins, shadow priests, boomkins, and warlocks. Still accepting other classes.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Bumping for the sake of bumping.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@Hallucinosis, I apologize for trolling your fourms, childish of me and I do not wish to have a reputation like Precision, as a troll. It would make me happy if you would accept my humble apology.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's a tarp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]