Felstalkers Log,

85 Undead Warrior
Yea, I've decided that, all you people who don't visit the forums for insane reasons are yourselves insane, or lazy, or just don't care about the forums enough to keep it as active as other realm forums.

Sooooo, I've decided to creat my own personal journal/diary/captians log. Thingy.

Every day, or Hour, or Month, or whenever the hell I feel like it. Probably whenever I do something I find neat, or amusing, or fantastic, or completely pointless, I'm going to come onto the forums and post it here, after several years, I can look back and say "so thats what I did back then"

So yea, if you find it stupid, feel free to completely ignore this, or shut the hell up, your call.

So what did I do today......I created this. Took me less than 3 miniutes.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
today i had a sandwich and conned some kid out of some donuts with it... good times
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Friday, May 27, 4:09 AM

Absolute lack of people online, unable to do many things. I decided to do Isle of Conquest Battleground while leveling my Archaeology.

So Far, the Destroyer of worlds has not been located.
Edited by Felstalker on 5/27/2011 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Friday, May 27, 5:43 PM

Around 15 hours ago, while doing archaeology, I happened upon a silk covered chest, after looting several silver and a blue from it, I decided to vendor it later with the rest of my archaeology items.

Just now, while vendoring it, I noticed it was an Orb of Deception.

Now pondering on whether to sell it, or keep it.
Edited by Felstalker on 5/27/2011 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Cartman's Log: Wowdate- 01148

So I was doing this dungeon in Grim Batol and all of a sudden I had to go to the throne...
Edited by Càrtman on 5/27/2011 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Saturday, May 2, 9:50 AM

Last night I did ToC, after a long search for players, and a lot of flim flam, we got the raid going, the Faction Champs chest bugged and never let us loot or remove it, so when the floor fell for Anub and people came in, they landed on the chest instead.

The coolest moment of the night was how we Defeated Anub, since straight up burn wasn't cutting it with the absurd amount of adds that were probably killed long before phase 3 in the original encounter. The DK's pulled army to help burst, but those Gouls ended up tanking all the Adds long enough to get the boss down, it was quite amazing to watch.

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Jerklaugh's log (am I supposed to do the startreck stardate thinggy?)

Today I killed some crappy goblin hunter that kept attacking elwyn forest and Azuremyst Isle. Lots of free honor.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Saturday, May 28, 10:12 PM

Mishotem and the gang invited me to help them down the Lich King in Icc10 today, we failed unfortunatly, not enough focus.

We skipped right ahead to the Lich King, something I consider bad luck.

When I don't do the whole instance in a single lock out, it feels like cheating, it feels much worse when I havn't done every single fight inside Icc leading up to the Lich King.

Untill I down every single boss in Icc is downed in a single week, I'm not content with saying I've killed the Lich King.

And I will kill every boss in Icc, all it takes is some effort.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Sunday, May 29, 11:00 AM

Just woke up, great nights sleep.

Just before I went to sleep I obtained a Huanted War Drum from Archaeology, a Troll Rare Find. It's a damned cool new toy if you ask me. Plays cool drums in place of background music.

Next up, a Stolen Dwarf Gnomish Vanitiy Pet robot.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I like this idea. Except Momo's Log is gonna be full of swearing and angst at the world that does me wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Sunday, May 29, 3:48 PM

I recently built myself a Gnomish Robot from Dwarf Archaeology. Next Rare turns out to be Troll Voodoo Figurine, which will be neat, altho I'm not actualy big on Vanity Pets.

Plan to do Onyxia later as well, and perhaps OS3D...maybe.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Monday, May 30, 12:39 AM

I decided that playing Starcraft 2 with Robinsondyla and Iamrigged was a great way to end the day, so we played Starcraft 2 for about 5 hours.

We did the whole everybody picks what game they want to play one by one and repeat.

We started with Magecraft, which is my personal favorite, altho I swear they teamed up on me.
Then moved on to Photon Cycles, which is Tron Light Cycles.....seriously it was Light Cycles 4.0.....we had beams of light, and moving, and the grid, and I lost like I always do at light cycles.
Finally we moved to a 3v3 match, where I got to prove how damn amazing I am compared to them, I've been practicing afterall.

After several more games of dubious quality....we......did more and more games.

Ended with Starcraft 2 Edition of PICTIONARY.

good god, 1 Hour 26 Miniutes on PICTIONARY, we had to make pictures with the mouse and they had to guess it.......good god it took forever, but we kept playing it.

Note to self, Robin can't draw jesus to safe his life, or win a game of Pictionary.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hey Fel, I need somebody else in my Super Saiyan video, you wanna be in it? Only take 10-15 minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Wednesday, June 1st, 1:37 AM

4.2 Brings warrior damage nerf, new tiers of gear, and a /roar emote sound for everybody.

This is going to be sweet.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Friday, June 3rd, 7:37 PM

It's my Birthday today, wonderfull dinner planned for tonight.

as of today, my extended family will officialy leave my house, meaning less babysit the crying 6 year old and more whatever I actualy feel like.

I'm great with kids and dogs it seems, is their anything I can't do?
Of course not.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Happy birthday, Fel.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Monday, June 6, 1:54 PM

Just did a number of arena games wish Jonbon, dude makes a decent healer.

We went 8-3, doing very damn well agianst most teams but got completely dismantled by a Frost Mage Feral Druid team, Twice in a row we lost. if it wasn't for the one game we DC'ed in it'd be 8 - 2!

Anyhow, Finished up that and I'm headed to starcraft, plan to practice Zerg today, try to make up a decent banling rush.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Tuseday, June 7th, 7:04 PM

I just broke my glasses, now I'm blind.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Thursday, June 9th, 12:42 AM

I've decided to join Mishotem, Robinsondyla, Daemonrage, and a good number of others for OS3D25

Also known as Obsidian Sanctum Three Drakes Twenty-Five man.

I don't actualy ever Roll on things unless I either really really really really want it, which is quite rare, or more commonly, if I want to test my "Since I pass on so much stuff my Karma is so high when I do actualy roll it always gives me the win" theory.

I decided to need on the dragon, the past 4 runs I just passed on it.

I won the Twilight Drake, it's neat, but I'm not much into mounts.

Makes a great Log entry however.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Friday, June 10, 4:17 AM

No WoW related entry today, PSN is finally back online, and I got to get a free game out of it, inFAMOUS, to sum up the game, it's like Spiderman 2 if you played as Shocker instead of Spiderman.

I'm just a hero, with lighting as a power, yada yada, fun game.

Anyhow, I got to that point in every super hero game, where you face the ultimate choice, The lives of a handful of innocents, and your girlfriend.

Now, the only way should work is, the villain does his whole "you can't save them both hero!" thing and I decide to save the bus filled with orphaned cripple children.....

Only to go the extra mile and save the chick as well, like the badass hero I am, and somehow manage to shoot the bastard between the eyes while doing so, leaving a Happy ending.

BUT NO, I only got to save 1, THE HELL! I should be able to save them both like an actual heroic badass, I don't care if it isn't the epilouge yet, do they expect me to somehow kick his ass in vengence AFTER people die? It's not epic to save one and be all I'LL AVENGE YOU OTHERS, it's retarted! Either everyone dies or everyone lives, none of the bull*@#% inbetween! It's a superhero game for gods sake, how the hell can I NOT save them both? Whats the fun in that?

So yea, that was so important I had to type it down for future reference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]