Felstalkers Log,

85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Tuesday, March 6th, 3:10 PM

You know what sucks? You play a game of LoL, and you get that one !@#$%^- on your team.
The kind that does really good Kill Death, but doesn't communictate, *!@#$es out the team when they don't buy enough wards, whlie they get all the farm and kills due to well, being fed early.

And of course, refusing to buy wards because "my inventory is full scrub, you wouldn't know what that is"

you know, because if they have a soraka and blitzcrank walking around with oracles, the jungling jax is going to be able to keep a ward at barron.

at least Skarner doesn't know how to smite baron so lux can steal it...then %^-*! about nobody warding the baron so she had to guess.

Oh wait, Jax has Wriggles, why didn't he ward? Cooldown you say? no such thing scrub!

and to make it bad enough to actually shout my complaints out here, is that after the game ended, my computer did an automatic update whlie reporting the bad mouthing punk, who attempted to get everybody but himself reported, by shouting at everybody to report everybody else, so...I didn't get to ignore them or send in the report.

and thats just bugger all.

Back to watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix with me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Tuesday, March 20, 4:43 AM

Ok, another entry, this one is about The Siege of Orgrimmar.

Now, I'm big on the whole War thing, I love it. To see the Horde and Alliance go at eachothers Throats? Awesome!
What I'm not digging, is the whole spoiler that Garrosh is the reason this happens AND we all take him down as the possible final boss of the expansion deal.

-First up, I'm a supporter of Garrosh, have been since the very moment Garrosh was suggested to become Warchief. War is in the title for pete's sake! Garrosh did what Thrall couldn't, he gave the Horde an Identity, told everybody to stop whining about what they should or should not do, and just do!
If you try to save everybody, nobody lives! Garrosh decided that he prefers the lives of his people over the social rules of those who prefer his people dead.

-And next up, how the hell would this come about? Garrosh get too warlike for a race of warriors? Do all the orc's decide that Garrosh is too violent? Will Garrosh do what Shylvannas did, only not because he's well, not a sociopath? Garrosh may be stupid, but it would be hard to pull a whole "HE WAS EVIL THE WHOLE TIME GIG!" and make it believable.

-If Garrosh is killed early in the Expansion, his death will be insignifigant and have no impact on the players or story, like how all starter raids are.....pointless in a "we're here because" sense. I never raided in Cata because I felt punching enemy players was a much more use of my time over slaying a zombie dragon who is apparently doing stuff somewhere because.
If Garrosh is killed at the end....they just gave us a Expac Boss, finall Boss is an Orc...to a pandaespac......

What happened to the No Big Badguy thing?
Now that I think about it, Blizzard loves taking random people and making them evil...like Arch....something, that white guy who was totally jelly of Thrall in that one place with Dragons..

But if it does happen, and they kill Garrosh "cuz it'll be kool and the kiddies will love it" kinda deal, He had better be on the Box art for the expac, even if it's only the Special Edition

Damn it, Garrosh is a neat character with a good backstory and modivation for what he is doing, killing him to put up some random hobo as Warchief simply takes the story apeal out of the game. And don't say we need Thrall for Warchief, because he's totally not Warchief material,
Thrall is Moses, and Garrosh is Ghengis Kahn!

To those who Read my rantings, please post about your thoughts on the Garrosh matter, I was feeling a need to talk about it, so TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS, even the stupid ones.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Garrosh is pretty damn awesome, the entry quest into Twighlight Highlands when you are on the airship... Garrosh screaming FOR THE HORDE!!! I like him better than Thrall as Warchief, and with the new expansion sacrificing one central villian, and making it Alliance vs Horde, will put any doubters of him come begging for his help!

Thrall is great and all, but Garrosh is a much better fit for the new expansion. BTW, is he going to return as Warchief now that he isn't needed at the Maelstrom anymore? I hope not, Thrall should go to the alliance, war is coming to the horde, I would much rather ride with Garrosh into battle, than Thrall.FOR THE HORDE!!!!Also Fel, you have alts on "Carine" that you play a bit? And how is the RP server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Garrosh is pretty damn awesome, the entry quest into Twighlight Highlands when you are on the airship... Garrosh screaming FOR THE HORDE!!! I like him better than Thrall as Warchief, and with the new expansion sacrificing one central villian, and making it Alliance vs Horde, will put any doubters of him come begging for his help!

Thrall is great and all, but Garrosh is a much better fit for the new expansion. BTW, is he going to return as Warchief now that he isn't needed at the Maelstrom anymore? I hope not, Thrall should go to the alliance, war is coming to the horde, I would much rather ride with Garrosh into battle, than Thrall.FOR THE HORDE!!!!Also Fel, you have alts on "Carine" that you play a bit? And how is the RP server?

You do know the last patch of MoP is a raid on Org to kill Garrosh right?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2687-Mists-of-Pandaria-Press-Tour?#comments

"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Thursday, March 29th, 5:00 AM

03/28/2012 03:21 AMPosted by Kungfool
"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."
Indeed, I feel it a poor decision myself. Garrosh is a character I personally like, as he's not a people person, he's a leader. Leaders are simply people who have to make the decisions, and make them based on logic. The horde as a culture simply stopped with Thrall, they fought to retrieve what they lost in the good old days, and havn't moved since. Garrosh grew up with all that culture back in Outland, and he feels we have to move forward.
I keep saying all that too...

Anyhow, people complained that Thrall was the focus of Cataclysm for both factions...and it's fine that he is and was. People also don't like how Garrosh was a bit pig headed, like most players I know, back in wrath. I also know tons of people who hated how WC3 ended with Arthas Bad, no matter what, and many who wanted a good choice to be in there somewhere.
Bringing back Thrall is........don't do it, in my book.
Killing Garrosh? I like him, but I liked Grom too, and Grom was far more blood thirsty, and he never actually learned his lesson, he just fixed the mistakes so it was all peachy. I'm sure I have a post on Grom's crazy somewhere in this Log.

IF they can find a good reason to kill Garrosh, that would be cool, regardless of how it happens if they do pull it of right and dandy, not like they pulled say....Archeduke/Biship/Vampire/Thingy Benidictus, who just turned evil because it'd make a cool action figure...which it would if they would make it.

Fighting Garrosh would have to be quite epic, but I don't have a reason to actually attack the guy, I'll be supporting him in MIsts, I know it.AND WHY DO WE NEED A BOSS FOR A PANDA EXPANSION?

If Garrosh is the final boss, and he isn't on the cover.......we have a problem.Quite a large on too.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Fel, I got interested in this, and didn't know about attacking Org to kill Garrosh and stuff, but one thought came to mind as I read this:
If Garrosh will be killed/enslaved, why not have an alliance leader with him as well?
Let's see...Tyrande and Malfurion are too loyal to join Garrosh, I expect the same with High Priest and we know that Wrynn is very, very loyal, and will never turn against his allies because of his father's murdering while he was young. That leaves the Council.....a Dwarf and Garrosh.... No, just....no.
Maybe we find out Garrosh has been....possessed by Sylvanas or maybe even Bolvar, it would be nice to see Bolvar return and have possessed Garrosh......to help the Horde.
Also there is the possibility, that, maybe Garrosh's fate will end sort of like Grom's, with the blood of Mannoroth drinking and such to become an invincible fel orc.
So many possibilities.......also, we know that Sylvanas is not very loyalty Garrosh, because of her role in the worgen plague spreading thing.
If Garrosh is the "bad" guy, we would guess that Baine would be against him and the lady who enchanted Garrosh's weapon when he killed Cairne would be with him.
I also do not know much about the Belf leader, but I know he is loyal.
But what about Thrall, and possibly the Aspects.
They might help Garrosh, but Thrall would most likely "reason" with him, and I doubt anything else good would come out of that.

This was just a rundown of my thoughts from your, thoughts.

~Kombomama of the Undercity
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Saturday, March 31st, 4:12 AM

It's mandatory I post everything her as log entrys.

03/30/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Kombomama
possessed Garrosh
Thats the thing, the only way they can swing this is Garrosh being possesed by the Evil "BIG BAD" of Mists of Pandaria, as the Pandas are focused around the Yin and Yang, and Garrosh has been played a fool by far smaller things.

I feel it will end like Thralls quest chain in the Molten Front patch, where Thrall has regrets or dreams or worries about Varian and making peace, yet he is angry at Garrosh for killing Cairne.
I didn't really buy Thrall's hate for Garrosh.

OMG, CARINE MY BROTHER, ROOOAAR....no, didn't work.
Cairne was more of a mentor/Obi-wan for Thrall, altho they were pretty chummy, Cairnes' age and oldness tended to make him act mentory to Thrall.

What about being mad at the Racist Varian, or perhaps Staghelm, the dork who did this?
Maybe Thrall didn't have proper anger towards anyone? Who knows?

But they can easily make Garrosh the bad guy, have public support via his hate, and have "THE SHADOW" as a Heroic FINAL boss.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Fel, are you coming back over to "Carine" anytime soon?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Tuesday, May 1st, 12:36 PM

I just had 3 Wisdom Teeth pulled from my mouth.

Anybody who talks to me today, gets the blunt of my personality and thoughts shot at them.

And probably my back hand.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

Anybody who talks to me today, gets the blunt of my personality and thoughts shot at them.

Your pore.

Your bed time is 9:30.

I was with your girlfriend last night. And, also, your girlfriend is also your mom.

Ever heard of Bilbo Baggins? Yea, well, you're !@#$% Baggins
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
05/01/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Rknine
Ever heard of Bilbo Baggins? Yea, well, you're !@#$% Baggins

Ain't nobody insultin Bilbo up in here, that Hobbit movie might not come out yet, but it's on it's way brosky, and you ain't wanting to be here when it does.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Well I would hope if you had 3 wisdom teeth pulled that they came from your mouth.

WA HA!

/vanish
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Fel had 3 wisdom teeth pulled because, unlike a normal person (or most animals), he has 3 rows of teeth and not two, otherwise he would have have 2 or 4 teeth pulled.

/myths about felstalker
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Thursday, May 3r, 2:25 AM

It's late, it's Thursday, AND I'VE ACHIEVED OVER 9 THOUSAND ACHIEVEMENTS!

Did a Odd Crossrealm Ulduar 25, which was unique in a way, got afew silly vender trash items, and just enough achievements to win it big.
More importantly, I argued with some Disc Priest with 2200 Arena rating in Trade,and of course won.

I love winning arguments with people, but losing is fine too of course, it's all about the argument, learning about what others think.

He thought warriors sucked and would never arena with one, I told him they're quite utillity based and awesome, he disagreed and said you could replace a warrior with a ret or feral in any team comp and do better.

I argued why's, abillities, cc's, and class synergy.
He did the usual questions, "Have you ever pvp'ed?" "Are you Trolling" and of course the popular "how far did you ever get in arenas"

He also had some decent points, but I digress, he couldn't argue well enough in the end, and the entirety of Trade agred with me by the end, that warriors are better than the most useless class in the game.

Like Warlocks, I do plan to post a reason why Warlocks are bad and how they should be changed, jsut expect it yall.

No typo fixestoday, i'm tierd.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warlock
05/03/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Felstalker
Like Warlocks, I do plan to post a reason why Warlocks are bad and how they should be changed, jsut expect it yall.

I'd love to hear this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Fels, I hope you are feeling better. I do miss your discussions, so logical never rude. I disagree that things are broken with locks. If you don't like how yours is, then make sure you gear her. You cant neglect gear and gems for locks, we need to be fed intellect. Altho i still hate arena, battlegrounds are great atm for locks and so much fun. I ran into Drede one night with his team and so happy to see him. I keep looking for you and you are never there.
Spend some time with your lock, you might like her again xoxoxo Leilora
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Monday, May 7th, 1:11 PM

Ok, time for my Warlocks R Bad m'kay post.
Now due warning, Warlocks are in a bad place right now, and the reason why is quite obvious, if you disagree with me, tell, and I'ma disagree wit joo!
Warlocks are bad right now, tis true, they're weak, lame, boring, and above all, uninteresting.
You see, warlocks deal decent damage true, and the gear and specs and rotations are no big problems. The big problems, is how Warlocks are the boring caster, the one who's unique style of play suited Vannila and BC, but no longer holds true in Cataclysm.
My logic here, is warlocks used to be amazing, they were unique Demon toting classes from hell, and that hasn't changed, ever.

The reason I initially Played a warlock was the whole Demons thing, lore heavy quest based leveling up, with the whole Minion every 10 levels, and it wasn't like Hunter pets, your Demon you had 4LIFE, and that was imporant. Getting that Felguard was pure awesome with a side of FINALLY! The new specs downplay that, and so will the Mist specs. You no longer level up and quest for one at a time, you're not imersed in it, you just get it, wahoo, now you don't use it because hey, why would you? Did you get attatched to the imp you started with? Did you Travel across the globe to create you Succubus ritual with lover hearts? Did you head into Felwood with the intent of obtaining a Scythe and Infernal? Summoning an Infernal, not every warlock did that quest. Doomguard sumoning was AMAZING, sacrifice a team mate, get a massive hunk of damned amazing? My first doomguard was on my level 70 warlock, i had 10k health, he had 39k health...it was absurde, they nerfed Doomguard shortly after because going into BG's with a sick monster like that was just absurd fun!
Now the unique stuff is gone. And your new ingame spells are like a Forsakens Cannibilism, you have to make up reasons to use it, because you don't need them. Party Healthstones? Targeted Location based teleport? Group short range teleport portal?

Neat sure, but I don't see a Mirrior Image like move, ring of frost, heroic leap, bloodlust, or new set of pets.

Just, lots of bullcrap, It doesn't change how warlocks play, it gives them weird toys, while other people get transformers you're getting a few sticks and twine and told to make fun.

I got more, but my stupid type log thingy's a dork and does this freakout thing if I type too long, so, read this and tell me what you think later. I gots to get into Mists of Pandaria talents still.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Felstalkers Log, Wensday, June 6th, 5:21 AM

I just did something I find damn fun.

First up, shout out, my birth day was a few days past on the 3rd, and somewhere along here the Log became over a year old.

IN addition, I've spent the lsat month playing Demon souls for the majority of my free time, so that I might play Dark souls after.

Demon Souls was damn amazing, quite fun, and despite what my brother and friends thing, the Dragonbone smasher is the most awesome thing ever.

NEXT, the WoW related entry, Just did a dungeon, it was End of Time. Now it's been a month since I've played but you don't really forget how to play a game so it wasn't so difficult. Still got all my awesome abillities in tow, able to time those cooldowns, reflect those spells, interrupt and so on. But before I went on my away from wow time, I kinda rampaged and threw away my tank gear, believing it to be quite...stupid.

To be honest, I hate how Gear works in wow, it's just...lame. Enchantments and Gems give minor stat bonuses, which only amount to something when you have them all in my opinion, as small stat increases arn't that great. Resilience is awesome as it's that whole % based thing, and I loves it....plus the PvP Gear has a great look to it. Now, stacking points to get a % damage reduction to players I get, getting 5 +20 Strenght gems to get 100+ Strenght I don't.

Sure, 200 Attack Damage is nice and all, but does 200 Points really matter? Sure in a sustained fight agianst a powerfull boss it adds up, but against a player, where one heal could fix 20k damage in a second?

I just don't always feel the need to maximise my gear, unless thats the last step in which to improve. I'd rather make the leaps first.

ANYHOW, long story cut short by my gear rant, i tanked End of time till the Brozne shrine, the healer talks about how hard it is to heal me, the dps tells him i'm in my pvp/pvedps gear, he's like oh...then we pull a trash pack, the pack goes crazy as they usually do when I charge in as the Dk Grabs what I charged and the rogue sapps the guy directly behind him which is what I hit leading to a garbled mess of the dk gripping a mob in to kill him as I'm charge'less and leapless to help.

BLAHBLAH, You're a bad Tank, you shouldn't waste our time! Blah blah, I disagree, blahblah, /votekick

I got kicked, of which my first thougth was, LOG ENTRY, oh yea, I got a log entry.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Those damn healers. They are so snobby sometimes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]