WTB T11 shoulders and helm

10 Human Hunter
Im looking to buy shoulders and helm pref H but normal will do. Message me via ingame with price. Serious inquiries only.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
You might want to do your research before asking to buy heroic tier pieces. There is one guild that has killed chogall and nef on heroic. Not only are they a 10man guild (harder to carry a bad buying handouts), but they have only killed them a combined 3 times. Not taking anything away from Echelon, but I am sure they are far from selling shoulder and helm tier tokens.

That aside, informing people as to which token you require would be one of the best pieces of information that you could give. If you want normal t11, just wait until 4.2 releases, all bosses are taking a huge nerf to allow people like you to see content.
Reply Quote
10 Human Hunter
You might want to do your research before asking to buy heroic tier pieces. There is one guild that has killed chogall and nef on heroic. Not only are they a 10man guild (harder to carry a bad buying handouts), but they have only killed them a combined 3 times. Not taking anything away from Echelon, but I am sure they are far from selling shoulder and helm tier tokens.

That aside, informing people as to which token you require would be one of the best pieces of information that you could give. If you want normal t11, just wait until 4.2 releases, all bosses are taking a huge nerf to allow people like you to see content.

umadbro?
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
if you wanna get carried transfer servers because your not gonna get that here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]