Old timers?

I server transferred from gorefiend for some reason.

click chat now

channel #gorefiend

go go
Edited by Cosik on 11/29/2011 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest

Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/25/2011 09:39 PMPosted by Pheex
Taintiddeath/athanaric - named charlemayne on other servers.

Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue

Reply Quote
2 Goblin Warrior
I remember Chrissom. Not many other names here though, but the guild red cell rings a bell. I play an 85 priest here now, and it does seem like the server is kinda dead.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Crumgee is the man.
Reply Quote
62 Troll Rogue
This is my original character on this server, it never made it past 62 though :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Back at it again. lol dont laugh
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
still haven't smithed me a tiger
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
seems they all have "exited" gorfiend... or went out to go see the Big Orange Ball outside.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I play Dkvaluemenu as my main now, maybe one day I'll level this thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I am reaaaaally old school!

December 2004 - September 2005 (perma banned)

- Seanirwin. Undead mage.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Reply Quote
I was Sawth - UD warrior and Syrano Tauren Druid. I was on Gorefiend horde from Dec 2004 to sometime in 2006. Was in Rune with all the guys who broke of from EPK and several Guilds after that with those various people. I remember Seanirwin, and if I remember correctly there were a few Irwins. Also I remember CPL, EPK etc on Horde side. Also Bone and his crew from Alliance plus all the other Alliance guilds which for some reason Im blanking on right now. Single best night on Gorefiend was the night we all battled over the dragon in Hinterlands. I know those of you who were on Gorefiend during the first couple of years have to remember that. I can remember Xhal going nuts on Vent and Frenchy and Stinkyhoofs and so many other great peeps. Those were the days.....
Reply Quote
The gravitational pull of the Sun ripped me from my luxurious leather chamber of pixel slaying, forever breaking the bonds of the leather chair that once held me hostage to the hardcore carry of terrible players. Now I strive to conquer the ultimate challenge, play casually and somehow fly that perfect circle on my mount in Stormwind that everyone else seems to try to also overcome. One day...

You may remember me... from the mountains.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)