Old timers?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
bow to me mortals.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Druid
06/25/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Sawth
I was Sawth - UD warrior and Syrano Tauren Druid. I was on Gorefiend horde from Dec 2004 to sometime in 2006. Was in Rune with all the guys who broke of from EPK and several Guilds after that with those various people. I remember Seanirwin, and if I remember correctly there were a few Irwins. Also I remember CPL, EPK etc on Horde side. Also Bone and his crew from Alliance plus all the other Alliance guilds which for some reason Im blanking on right now. Single best night on Gorefiend was the night we all battled over the dragon in Hinterlands. I know those of you who were on Gorefiend during the first couple of years have to remember that. I can remember Xhal going nuts on Vent and Frenchy and Stinkyhoofs and so many other great peeps. Those were the days.....

Sawth/Syrano! Lol just happen to be on here. I remember the good ole days as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Still here - Gripper/Grippers
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
SiN
12/01/2011 05:50 AMPosted by Charlemayne
Taintiddeath/athanaric - named charlemayne on other servers.

grrr!

Charlemayne :) You were always one of my favorites.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
ffffff
Edited by Derflaro on 1/3/2013 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/31/2011 07:42 AMPosted by Hollyforest
Yes, left the server for awhile and came back on Friday. Who cares right.

Hi Holly

Edit: Hi Earendil, Koglin, Egghead, and whoever I missed on the other pages.

I was the Artist formerly known as Muscle. Good to see some old faces in this thread.
Edited by Gorilionare on 1/13/2013 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I was in that vid, near the very end. WIll never forget that thx threats
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thats Right melinko up in this sheet. I play a monk now pandemic holla esp if theres any old Precision guys
Reply Quote
Yes, left the server for awhile and came back on Friday. Who cares right.

Hi Holly

I was the Artist formerly known as Muscle. Good to see some old faces in this thread.

well hey there stranger long time no see. BTW I left the server again. Gorefiend will always be home but some times we have to move on. <3 Still have my priest holyforest on the server though. Look me up when u get a chance
Edited by Hollyforest on 1/15/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/15/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Hollyforest

Hi Holly

well hey there stranger long time no see. BTW I left the server again. Gorefiend will always be home but some times we have to move on. <3 Still have my priest holyforest on the server though. Look me up when u get a chance

I was actually trying to get a hold of you on the server a few weeks back but I stopped logging on out of forgetfulness. My battletag is Keylogger#1631, hit me up :)
Reply Quote
Good memories with some of you guys!

Logged on Gorefiend earlier and the server looks like a ghost town now lol
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Hunter
I was a founding member of the CPL. I was cream before it was cool O_o. I remmeber grinding SouthShore against the likes of Excessive, Sinister, Superstars ...

So many old memories. I have continued to play on and off for the past years, still looking out for the old CPL members (Stinkyhoof, Avelis, Fordprefect, Rigaal, AugDog, Booyaa, etc etc ...)

And Charlemayne, it seems I run into you once every 3 years awesome ahahaha.

I salute you people of Gorefiend.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Hey!

01/13/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Melinko
Thats Right melinko up in this sheet. I play a monk now pandemic holla esp if theres any old Precision guys

I was ..remember old MC days !!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hello
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not on Gorefiend anymore, but hello.
-Namesrugly

P.S.
Newgodofwar says he loves you all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Vex
Banana
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Had a 60 troll priest, Oneal, in red cell, and a twink lock, ronartest, account got banned though. Favorite memories were some of the pranks jayrock pulled on gasoline lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]