Thanks for the Time, From FWM

85 Worgen Death Knight
I have zero idea who you are, but i pray you aren't raiding with them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It's Shamanofdoom. Idk if you remember when I raided with yall before, but I'm back, and resto is my main spec, not my crappy enhance.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Its ok era one day you'll kill heroic alysrazor then you can troll :)
Reply Quote
Nice <Bad> app Mikey. I lol'd at that one for a minute. Oh and then notified them that you're terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Get carried harder Mikey
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
!@#$ im so pissed i got turned down by bad and joined a better guild ty for telling them i was terrible you helped me get into a better guild. Hey era i heard you carry sinestra so hard in your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Lol i never liked anyone in free with mats except Sean Sovran Smmoke Judiance Bloodrinker and Cayldia so i dont give a crappppppp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
07/29/2011 09:59 PMPosted by Saintmikey
Lol i never liked anyone in free with mats except Sean Sovran Smmoke Judiance Bloodrinker and Cayldia so i dont give a crappppppp

Looks like you do care.
Reply Quote
07/29/2011 12:23 AMPosted by Saintmikey

It's funny. You brag about how you're leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in progression, and yet you're significantly less geared than Era. How's the view from the bench Mikey? Ever get bored listening in on vent while being tabbed out scrolling through Brazzers.com? That's not usually what people mean when they refer to "hardcore" raiding.
Edited by Deusbellum on 7/30/2011 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/30/2011 06:01 AMPosted by Deusbellum
Brazzers.com
fapfapfapfapfap
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/30/2011 06:01 AMPosted by Deusbellum

It's funny. You brag about how you're leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in progression, and yet you're significantly less geared than Era. How's the view from the bench Mikey? Ever get bored listening in on vent while being tabbed out scrolling through Brazzers.com? That's not usually what people mean when they refer to "hardcore" raiding.

Sh*t just got real
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Mikey still paying 20 bucks a week to race change?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
This is really funny tbh
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
It's funny. You brag about how you're leaps and bounds ahead of everyone in progression, and yet you're significantly less geared than Era. How's the view from the bench Mikey? Ever get bored listening in on vent while being tabbed out scrolling through Brazzers.com? That's not usually what people mean when they refer to "hardcore" raiding

I lol'd at this first you should learn how to use the armory page and see that i am 4/7 heroic, which last time i checked you cant get boss kills on the bench. Also higher end guild's gear their tanks first which if you were ever in one you would prob know. But its ok you talk big all you want like you know what your talking about.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Sticky it
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Mikey takin' nerd rage to the next level. TROLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]