Dps feral LF Raiding guild

85 Worgen Druid
10/12 completed, looking for a guild that raids between the times of 6 and 10 server.

Looking for a guild that downs bosses and doesn't sit on magmaw for 15 attempts.

Armory is never updated to my gear, but im full purple 359's with vicious staff

Avg dps is around 18k peaking at 22k.

Reply on post, with a whisper, or with ingame mail if you have any questions.

I also have a mediocre boomkin set and spec, caster dps isnt my thing and cant dps on par
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Hello!
Please visit www.coherence.wowstead.com!
We are 25 man guild 3/13 HM, raids: tuesd-thusd 6pm-10pm Pacific Daylight Time.
We are currently looking for outstanding players to fill spots in our core group.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, my real ID: shepherdvaleriya@yahoo.com and im currently online.
Thank you and good luck!
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
Getting tired of raiding with Murdinbronze eh?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
06/03/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Vaultofsouls
Getting tired of raiding with Murdinbronze eh?

The only exposure I've had to Murdinbronze is him spewing a bunch of childish, racist crap outside Sarth... and that was more than enough.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
This was my last attempt to find a guild on BB to raid with, was planning on transferring with murdin to a different realm.

I have no problems with Murdin what so ever, i know what I'm doing and i can take his humor. Me and him are alike, If your gonna be a stupid kid joking around in my raid where i cant down bosses, ill get pissed at you too.

@Oho, i with with coherence back in WotLK (went to a sarth 25 3d and downed), don't remember leaving but id be happy to check and apply at your website
Edited by Syssabrook on 6/3/2011 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Problem with Murdin is that he thinks he's better than everyone else, when he's just average.
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
06/03/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Syssabrook
This was my last attempt to find a guild on BB to raid with, was planning on transferring with murdin to a different realm.

Please for the love of God, do this, the server would thank you
Reply Quote
35 Human Priest
06/03/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Vaultofsouls

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/murdinbronze/advanced

lol
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
06/04/2011 01:18 PMPosted by Brofessional

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/murdinbronze/advanced">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/murdinbronze/advanced</a>

lol

/cheer
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
hes gonna be back tomorrow, dont see why ur all cheering
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
06/06/2011 07:45 PMPosted by Syssabrook
hes gonna be back tomorrow, dont see why ur all cheering

Did he pay another guild for Defender of a Shattered World or something???
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
06/03/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Syssabrook
I have no problems with Murdin what so ever, i know what I'm doing and i can take his humor. Me and him are alike, If your gonna be a stupid kid joking around in my raid where i cant down bosses, ill get pissed at you too.

Wait...

You use the "stupid kids" insult, in the same sentence claiming you and Murdin are bros that get each others humor?

Please don't reproduce. Either of you.

Thanks.
Edited by Illythia on 6/7/2011 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]