Roast Ravenhill (A.k.a troll-aton 10k)

Ok, so I just back recently after 5 months of not playing World of Warcraft and focusing on school. Personally, the game just is not fun anymore for me. With that being said, I only have a few days left on my account before it expires and I'm probably not coming back to the game anytime soon. So I thought it would be fun to pay 10k gold to the best troll comment made in this thread towards me. The rules are simple, only troll comments made towards me from players of this server will receive the 10k gold. Why am I doing this? **** you, that's why! But seriously, are you going to pass on 10k gold?
Edited by Ravenhill on 5/31/2011 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
OK.I'll start. Who really cares what you do. Nor do I care you are quitting. Nor do I care why you are quitting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You come in runnin' your mouth. Talkin' like you're a big shot, with your helmet lookin' like Cujo and Donald Duck had an orgy in a pile of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ooze.

WANTING to KNOW, what the people think.... Well you come to the right place because, I, VISER, the People's Paladin will tell you EXACTLY what the people think. Ten thousand Gold on the line and you want to hear something I would have told you for FREE. Viser says he will NEVER... and Viser means NEVER give a kobold's ass when or WHERE you quit playing WoW.

So take your failed-paladin, (thats right all warriors are just failed paladins that couldn't pass a goddamn basic math test), goofy hat wearing, fury dual derpstick, mastery nerfed time and time again ass back up to flyin' idly above stormwind where you BELONG.

Because Viser has GOT THIS. Because I am the BEST damn paladin this world has ever seen.

I CAN take candle.

When Nefarian did his class call, he called out all paladin's and then realizing his mistake...added "Except Viser. Just chill, bro...I don't want any trouble."

And when Ragnaros comes back for his second ass whipping he will only roll his eyes and say "Not this ##%# again."

So you think anyone gives damn dime if you quit WoW or not? When they got this... *flexes his arm*

OF COURSE NOT!

(it is of my opinion that all good trolls, should cut wrestling promos)
Edited by Vìser on 6/1/2011 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You were gone?

You can send me the 10k g now.
Reply Quote
You were gone?

You can send me the 10k g now.

Seriously...

http://i.imgur.com/lbAEy.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
were ever you go tim will be there
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Your helmet is terrifying.

Yes, that's the best I can do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
10k gold is pocket change.

You already quit 2 weeks after launch... is this your Michael Jordan quit skit?
Reply Quote
The winner will be receiving his gold shortly.

For everyone else, thank you for posting. It was fun reading what everyone had to say ^.^ Catch me on Reddit /r/gaming sometime.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]