Kaizen has Fallen!

1 Draenei Warrior
From the manuscripts of the Oafus

Zbunny,

First off, I find it funny that you would bring up your personal belongings for two reasons. The first being because you used to get so upset when we'd poke fun at you for being wealthy and the second being that I feel you bringing it up is an attempt to make yourself look better than you think of yourself. When people brag in such a manner, it is almost always due to their own insecurities, to which you have a lot. I've never seen anyone talk so negatively about themselves. It doesn't just bring you down, but those around you, which is bad for a guild. I'd bet you put yourself down as much as I put other people down(one of my biggest character defects). You say you suck at WoW, and I can tell it bugs you when you under-perform, but you do little to fix it. I hear in vent after raids that you refuse to watch videos or research encounters. Granted, no one should be forced to, it is a game after all, but to be honest, if I was leading a progression raid and I knew you were not prepared by knowing the mechanics in and out, you would not be raiding with me, no matter how well you may think you play, or how much of a friend you are to me. In a progression guild, if your raid leader tells you to do something, and you don't listen, you have no reason to be mad when sat, or when people get mad at you for not avoiding things or performing correctly.
Next, the "gay lil 19 year old". Whomever it was, clearly got under your skin, as there would be no other reason to bring it up. You may try making him look inferior by bashing him for being gay(if he really is) or for living in his mom's basement(if he really does), but that is only in retaliation to the fact that someone who you see as inferior, be it because he isn't as financially set as you or whatever other reason, broke through your wall and brought you down to size. It bugs you that someone you think is inferior can make you upset. I'm not saying what he said was right, but his life is irrelevant to the fact that he dislikes you. If it really bugs you, look at what he dislikes about you, which probably a couple things I've already mentioned, and try to change it. If you don't want to change, drop it and move on. No one is liked by everyone. I know this first hand, having very few people who like me, understand me, or can put up with me. I've always liked you Z, but you tend to be a very emotional thinker and snap-judgment type of person. A little rational and objective thinking from time to time would benefit you greatly.

-Oafus(Retired Warlock)
Edited by Ilookitalian on 6/11/2011 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Zbunny,

First off, I find it funny that you would bring up your personal belongings for two reasons. The first being because you used to get so upset when we'd poke fun at you for being wealthy and the second being that I feel you bringing it up is an attempt to make yourself look better than you think of yourself. When people brag in such a manner, it is almost always due to their own insecurities, to which you have a lot. I've never seen anyone talk so negatively about themselves. It doesn't just bring you down, but those around you, which is bad for a guild. I'd bet you put yourself down as much as I put other people down(one of my biggest character defects). You say you suck at WoW, and I can tell it bugs you when you under-perform, but you do little to fix it. I hear in vent after raids that you refuse to watch videos or research encounters. Granted, no one should be forced to, it is a game after all, but to be honest, if I was leading a progression raid and I knew you were not prepared by knowing the mechanics in and out, you would not be raiding with me, no matter how well you may think you play, or how much of a friend you are to me. In a progression guild, if your raid leader tells you to do something, and you don't listen, you have no reason to be mad when sat, or when people get mad at you for not avoiding things or performing correctly.
Next, the "gay lil 19 year old". Whomever it was, clearly got under your skin, as there would be no other reason to bring it up. You may try making him look inferior by bashing him for being gay(if he really is) or for living in his mom's basement(if he really does), but that is only in retaliation to the fact that someone who you see as inferior, be it because he isn't as financially set as you or whatever other reason, broke through your wall and brought you down to size. It bugs you that someone you think is inferior can make you upset. I'm not saying what he said was right, but his life is irrelevant to the fact that he dislikes you. If it really bugs you, look at what he dislikes about you, which probably a couple things I've already mentioned, and try to change it. If you don't want to change, drop it and move on. No one is liked by everyone. I know this first hand, having very few people who like me, understand me, or can put up with me. I've always liked you Z, but you tend to be a very emotional thinker and snap-judgment type of person. A little rational and objective thinking from time to time would benefit you greatly.

-Oafus(Retired Warlock) <em/> <em/> <em/>

Veal
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
06/11/2011 02:11 AMPosted by Spamzhealz
No, I find cookies work better.

I love cookies:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Zbunny,

Are you serious he is actually wealthy and has all that he said? That makes his post even funnier. Also (@ Zbunny), I'll be using the age old overused line, if you are so rich? Why not buy proper grammar?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If this guy is actually rich and...
a) plays wow
b) cares about random internet douches
then he is either...
a) immensely fat
b) ugly
because...
No one who is successful and happy gives two !%#%s about other people's feelings.

Refer to case study 10376357845 - Spamzhealz, the king of not caring about people; who once rabbit punched his own grandmother over six dollars, and routinely pees on homeless people.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
If this guy is actually rich and...
a) plays wow
b) cares about random internet douches
then he is either...
a) immensely fat
b) ugly
c)All the above
because...
No one who is successful and happy gives two !%#%s about other people's feelings.

Refer to case study 10376357845 - Spamzhealz, the king of not caring about people; who once rabbit punched his own grandmother over six dollars, and routinely pees on homeless people.

fixed

You rabbit punched your grandma? My mind=blown
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
too bad im not in Kaizen anymore..id show you his pics and pics of his girl.

*shudder*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No one is liked by everyone. I know this first hand, having very few people who like me, understand me, or can put up with me.

I Like you already.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This thread was made relevant by all the juicy information someone posted about IRL's. They cut each other real deep. And then Zbunny road off into the sunset. The End. Or is it...?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
06/27/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Zordstrom
This thread was made relevant by all the juicy information someone posted about IRL's. They cut each other real deep. And then Zbunny road off into the sunset. The End. Or is it...?
06/01/2011 09:45 AMPosted by Zordstrom
cool comment unknown troll
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
06/27/2011 04:10 PMPosted by Faze
very well known

Blade's Edge

Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
06/27/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Faze
Tecton

US-Darrowmere

It's like you're trying to say something... maybe you should edit this post too.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
06/28/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Faze
that you don't belong to troll on any forums
Reply Quote
15 Human Mage
This post has so much fail in it I can smell the fail! Especially the original poster and the goblin rogue. Oh and btw to the Orignial poster it looks like Kaizen is still around so I do not see how they have fallen!
Edited by Icyangel on 6/29/2011 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ahh the good old days
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
So this one time, at band camp...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]