prevoked the new CG?

85 Draenei Shaman
so i did a pug raid with precoked today on my warlock figured what the hell i got to lose right! so i go to a target dummy show my stuff they say im good to go. get in when they are on chogall they explain the fight (legthy process) and tell us the loot rules. 1 ms 1 os and BOEs go to the guild ...... with a guild showing of 4 people ..... last time i checked thats a pug but i was like whatever dont really need the BOEs any way.

the expectation on the chogall fight is 10k according to the group. if you dont pull that your out!

do a few attempts and go thru the motions and we wiping which is fine you expect that in a pug.

this is where things get a bit dicey

3rd pull in me and another warlock get the boot! im told its because a guildy just got on ....
so ive just wasted 2 hrs of my time in a run thats mostly done! i told the raid leader (spikeszare) that i dident appricate that im doing my job and 2nd in dps and damage done stayin out of crap and still getting kicked! also the other lock that got kicked respec to destro redid his glyphs was puttin in work doing 3rd in damage done. while the guildies were in the 4th and 5th in damage done the mage in 5th was always top of the corruption meter!

my two cents - DONT GO ON PUG RAIDS WITH PREVOKED!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
lol ya I went on my tank in a BoT run with 8 of their guild members and we wiped 20 times on the first boss. We never did get passed that boss because they lacked the heals.

So I would say it doesn't matter if it's a pug or a real guild run I'd say they are fail all around.

I wont run with them on any of my toons nor will I refer anyone to do either.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sorry this happened to you.

A long while back I got kicked from a raid by an old douche that went by the name of Ruckfield because a "guildy logged in". When he kicked me, he says to me in vent "Sorry, bros before hoes".

It's a really crappy feeling. Since I've never heard of that guild and I haven't played Alliance for about 3 months, I'm assuming it's a new one. I'm a bit overly cautious of new guilds atm.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
06/02/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Calafas
y an old douche that went by the name of Ruckfield
Oh wow that takes me back...

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
06/04/2011 07:32 AMPosted by Shimala
y an old douche that went by the name of Ruckfield
Oh wow that takes me back...

You remember him too xP? When I first met him he had just transferred to the server and I can't remember which of my friends was friends with him...But they invited me to a Hyjal run. I hopped into Vent and got the usual "Omg you're a girl!" from 99% of the group and then Ruckfield was like "Oh it's just some stupid broad...Probably can't even DPS to save her life. Doesn't matter, guildie just logged on. Awesome DPS lock. Bye bye, Calafas".

Then he kicked me and made his "Bros before hoes" comment :/.

He was such a doucherocket ><.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
That's unfortunate I know quiet a few female players and most of them know how to play rather well tbh.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
He was such a doucherocket ><.
Yup. That pretty much summed him up.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
O.o wow thats pretty unfair Calafas. Sadly most men disrespect women =\
Edited by Sabigale on 6/12/2011 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Most men? I never really thought that most but perhaps you're right I just don't hang with the doucebags..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
06/12/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Sabigale
O.o wow thats pretty unfair Calafas. Sadly most men disrespect women =\
Define "most" and "disrespect."

Because That's gotta be one of the most loaded statements I've seen in a while.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Any guild that has to pug from trade to fill up their main group probably has a few problems with it...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Define "most" and "disrespect."

Because That's gotta be one of the most loaded statements I've seen in a while.

I won't name names but I know quite a few males that will be a jerk to a woman if they can't get in their pants. They show no respect to said person because of their gender etc. It just makes me sad being a guy and seeing and hearing about stuff like such.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
But the real question is, where all da white women at?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]