Pendulum recruiting for PvP

85 Human Warrior
If I had a class on Garithos that could do damage or heal, I'd choose damage, because who the hell am I going to heal on this server? I couldn't imagine the frustration of being an epic healer, pouring hundreds of thousands of health into someone who can't kill a single person.

Well I have a guarantee for you if you're willing to re-think your enhancement, ret, and feral builds.

If you heal me, I will be your mass murderer.

Pendulum is recruiting healers for Arena, Rated BGs, and World PvP. If your toon is done with raiding because you hate coming home from your 9-5 job and starting your 6-12 job (i mean repetitive raid so some noob you carry gets a shiny), then join us. Or if after being fully epic'd out from raiding, you're tired of still getting punched in the mouth by horde every time you step outside of Stormwind because that gear is useless, join us.

If you're not a healer, you may still join. I just wanted to stress the dire need for healers in general on Garithos. There will be no trial or judgement with-in the guild. We have players of all skill levels so I'm sure you'll find partners who will play with you, or have a spot somewhere for you in a rated bg.
Edited by Bakí on 6/3/2011 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
While I am not Baki's caliber, I will do -other things- for a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I got this guys
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Well Baki. I thought you were a jerk cause we fight so much. But I'm almost convinced by this post to roll a disc priest and go alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/03/2011 10:24 PMPosted by Mâyhem
Well Baki. I thought you were a jerk cause we fight so much. But I'm almost convinced by this post to roll a disc priest and go alliance.

You should.
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
lol, another nut without even an " of the alliance" title making posts about pvp :)

you guys crack me up, don't talk about pvp with the limited experience you have

Lawler pops, I want a duel/multiple duels between Baki and you, preferably fraps'd for everyones eternal enjoyment.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
lol, another nut without even an " of the alliance" title making posts about pvp :)

Lawl.

I'm with Bogard on this. Anything to jump start some random PvP fun on this server is worthy of some support and attention. I might have to bring back my shaman for some healz. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

I got of the alliance about 5 years ago, as well as Grand Marshal.

Lawler pops, I want a duel/multiple duels between Baki and you, preferably fraps'd for everyones eternal enjoyment.

Set it up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

I got of the alliance about 5 years ago, as well as Grand Marshal.

Which reminds me, why haven't you brought Furorr back?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
posting in this thread just to make it cool..
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
NEWSFLASH:

Having "Of the Alliance" Achievement (on Garithos, where probably 10 people may be on to defend the cities during peak hours) is the only way you're qualified to talk about PvP.

actually he got that by losing AV over and over and over again (srs). but based on that, he probably does think any achievement where you avoid other players to kill an NPC is the epitome of pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
NEWSFLASH:

Having "Of the Alliance" Achievement (on Garithos, where probably 10 people may be on to defend the cities during peak hours) is the only way you're qualified to talk about PvP.

actually he got that by losing AV over and over and over again (srs). but based on that, he probably does think any achievement where you avoid other players to kill an NPC is the epitome of pvp.

I love a noob with a false sense of superiority. I've fought him before... He's worse than me. By a pretty solid margin.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Having an "of the alliance" title has nothing to do with how good at pvp you are. Just sayin....a bot could get that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
MCC YOU HAVE NO OPINIONS HERE SINCE YOU BROKE MY HEART!

/sob
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Bring both of your ally-puke arses to the front of Org and duel. The rest of us will have funz wagering.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
06/08/2011 12:04 PMPosted by Fordwagon
Bring both of your ally-puke arses to the front of Org and duel. The rest of us will have funz wagering.

We went to TB and dueled.

Baki 2

Kakarkakkrakrk - 0
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
06/09/2011 01:05 PMPosted by Bakí

We went to TB and dueled.

Baki 2

Kakarkakkrakrk - 0

According to Boog he completely outskilled you and only lost because you out geared him.

All I'm gonna say is, if you feel like coming into org and camping him mid city one day, no one will help him. Just putting that out there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]