Pendulum recruiting for PvP

90 Human Hunter
Pendulum needs some well geared Mages and Shaman for Rated BG's. Message me or Baki if you think you're good enough.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

According to Boog he completely outskilled you and only lost because you out geared him.

Hey, that must be why I lose to Baki, too!

Right?

... Right guys?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
According to Boog he completely outskilled you and only lost because you out geared him.

All I'm gonna say is, if you feel like coming into org and camping him mid city one day, no one will help him. Just putting that out there

can you bring a priest with you to mind control him when he gets low?

maybe finally put those troll rooftop stalkers to good use?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yet he could level his 82 hunter to 85 and beat you senseless on that character too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Look when ppl are good you just need to suck up the I hate u cuz ur alli bull%##% and give them props. It is what it is people and whilst i dont ascribe to the if u cant beat em join em shpeal. Regardless even if Boog is on my server and my faction yes his skill is lacking. SOOOOOOOOO either get over yourselves suck it up Baki can kill allot of us wopti #!#%in %##%. If u took the time to ask em to teach u something hed work with you. So guess hes not #!#%in satin. Halo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
They don’t think it be like it is, but it do.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/22/2011 01:07 AMPosted by Hálo
So guess hes not #!#%in satin

Yeah you are not f'n silky cloth. Wait, what?
Edited by Bubbloseven on 6/22/2011 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm afraid I dont get exactly what u mean by that.... but Id like to lol, and the other dk I couldn't understand what he was trying to say is English not his first language I dont understand what he meant. I am indeed a clothy. I can take down some of the ppl from that guild not Baki he has a great stun rotation but I know ppl who can sooooo its a matter of what class you choose to play. Besides warriors are takin a hit with the magic nerf bat so you can all look forward to him being a lil easier. <3 Halo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
On a side note I realize the spelling mistake and what the pally was talking about.... dam u spell check raises fists the the heavens. /palm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
So guess hes not #!#%in satin

Yeah you are not f'n silky cloth. Wait, what?

I !%#! satin and high-quality silk on the DAILY, son. That's how them *#*!%es know I roll big.
Edited by Durane on 6/23/2011 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thank you for your bumps. Pendulum is still looking for more people.

Prerequisite that you have to be better than me.

That's not asking much.
Edited by Durane on 6/23/2011 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Undead Death Knight
and the other dk I couldn't understand what he was trying to say is English not his first language I dont understand what he meant.

LOL!

Alas Halo is actually a she and therefore doesn't understand the wonderful language of internet troll (honestly its kind of a sad thing when reading gibberish written in a broken sing song manner makes perfect sense to you)

Also grats Bubblo, heard from Rose that you and Goldie are finally tying the knot.
Edited by Notalent on 6/23/2011 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah that I am a 29 year old chick beyond not fully understanding the trolling geek speak I dont get half the acronyms or lil facial expressions that ppl make no clue what half that #!!* means. My @@@!## does indeed stunt my caring of useless unintelligible words at least it hasn't stopped me from bein aight at what i do in game. :) Guess Ill just need to find an in game Daddy to teach me the ways of the world.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I am blessed enough to have allot of wow friends I can ask although even allot of them haven't figured out the broken English afgani immigrant speak that he used. But thank you very much for the tip Ill have to check it out one day when I suspect I'm being insulted by a foreigner before I go and sound retarded myself lol. <3 Halo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
On a side note that may or may not be sad I have debated making my priest Alliance. All I do is pvp I am full vicous and have loads of Arena, Rated bgs, world PVP, and jut your run of the mill bgs experience. However Horde has a very long q time for bgs and the desire to ##*@ face is one that I naturally have with a bit of impatience. The fact of the matter is from what Im told Alli have insta Qs and that is indeed tempting. Not to mention even though Im a real life chick I can easily admit that drani are pretty darn hot and another lil heal (gift of the naruu) does indeed sound tempting. Alas I know three guilds that would give me some serious shat for doing so on Halo. But frankly the promise of having a mass murderer on your side so long as you heal em is a very fecking tempting offer. I have already started lvling a priest their with full boa but alas I hate lvling so who knows how long that could take. But I consider myself one of the better priests gthos has to offer some call me beast others call me unkillable.... not Baki but is that a shock to anyone? Soooooo you help me lvl I will be your heal !@*@! for eternity and beyond she is Stigmata in CelestiaL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]