Beyond Hope (10m Alliance Guild) recruiting

90 Night Elf Priest
Hello people of Nath!
We are currently seeking to add a few more players into our skilled 10m raiding guild (currently 9/12 and working on 2 of the last bosses in BWD and BoT). We are actively seeking 1 healer and 2 DPS. We currently have no warlocks or mages. Our main raiding healers are myself (priest) and a holy pally :D.
Our guild is a friends and family mostly guild (as MOST of us live in Alberta and fairly close to one another) and are always looking to gain new friends. Our raid times are Monday and Friday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm server.
We like to have fun while we raid, so having a sense of humour and a good attitude is a must! ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
bump for the awesomest priest on nath!
<3 u tia!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Awe, thanks :D <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This post still holds true, just looking for some different roles now. Looking for 1 tank and 1 healer/dps. We've cleared all of FL, BWD, BoT, etc and are 2/4 in DS. Raid times are still the same. Send me a tell or mail in game! ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Me and my husband are from Alberta too! Are you still recruiting
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Just in case people were wondering, we are looking for a DPS for our DS runs. Currently 1/8H 8/8N. Send me a mail in game :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]