(A) Rated BGs, Lets stir some interest

85 Dwarf Shaman
Who's down? I'd like a minimum of 2.5k resil and non retards (so that excluded 99% of ally nath) So you other 1%, post below :D. Whisper me in game and we'll see about times/days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm interested.
Reply Quote
I'd be in. Fury Warrior or Frost Mage. Both are well over 3k Resilience
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
count me in, 3.4k res lock. Just let me know when. Also I'd say 3k res would be best as a minimum for rateds. Any less usually ends up being a loss fest
Edited by Shinsui on 6/4/2011 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
I'll do some rateds :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pendora (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nathrezim/pendora/advanced) and I are up for it.
Edited by Fedas on 6/5/2011 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I'll go, 3.5k ret/prot(for FCing)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi i have a 3700 res arms warrior or 3700 res feral, also got mage and hunter with about same res, or this guy if u need heals.hmm u can reply to nightx in game.
Edited by Güren on 6/9/2011 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you post make sure that the dates work for you.

Date will be every week on Monday at 7:00 to 10:30 (Server Time). If you want to be part of this group either make a forum post that is directed towards me. Something like "I'd be down." will be ignored, something like "I'd be down Fedas." I'll pay attention to (I only require that to prevent confusion). Alternatively, you could just whisper me in game, as I will most likely whisper you after you have made the forum post anyways. Requirement of a complete PvP set with AT LEAST an item level of 365.

-Be aware that if you prove yourself to be unworthy of the team, you will be kicked off the team. Know what you're doing, it isn't hard.
-Even if you see slots are filled up, you can still post, if a slot opens up I'll notify you.
-I'll be making calendar events.
- The (-1) is if you did not show up, and did not give me any warning. If you give me a notice before time I will not give you a mark. But you will have to show up a reasonable amount of times if you want to be part of this team.

Going to be 3healers, 6 dps, 1 flag carrier.

-Vyton_restoration shaman
-Darktheif_restoration druid (-1)
-Svena_holy priest

-Open Slot (ranged dps)
-Tyræl_ret paladin
-Ekstasy_frost death knight
-Stalkinyerma_subtlety rogue (-1)
-Anarteq_frost mage (-1)

Flag carrier:
-Fedas_feral druid (can switch to be either dps or flag carrier)
Edited by Fedas on 7/11/2011 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
MM or BM hunter dps, 3.6k resil, i am available mon/tues fedas
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/09/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Bakasamurai
Arms warrior, 3.3K resil, times work for me

Think we're full on melee dps at this point, going to want another ranged.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Fedas, I'd be down on tuesdays if I'm not called in to work. Mondays is one of my raid nights unfortunately. Otherwise I'd be happy to join, 3.5k res lock
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
3.7k res holy paladin
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
As I was saying in our whispers, I can go on either my Warrior, or my Mage (Esi). However, Tuesday is a raid night, so I would not make those
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i will heal fedas, 3.6k resto druid, i am available both nights
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)