Alli join us on Burning Legion

90 Human Paladin
I made a previous post on this but appearently Blizz deleted it due to some things I stated about them. Just wanted to give u guys a solid alli option if u do decide to pay the $25 as it seems most posts are asking for transfers and i've seen on warcraftrealms.com that your server is incredibly imbalanced and has a very low population. Not gonna say much this time as I don't wanna get banned from forums, but we've had several players from your realm come here and they r very happy with it. Sorry to see a realm die as it could happen to any of us. good luck and here are the census stats for our medium population realm. As u can see we could use some more alli to make us perfectly balanced.

Online Date: 2004-12-30
Total Characters: 4,007
Showing Guild: All
Total Alliance: 1,888 - 47%
Total Horde: 2,119 - 53%
A to H Ratio: 1 : 1.1
Activity Ratio: 1 : 1.3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
funny u mention this, i have been sick of you guys winning TB all the time so im making a guy as ally, most likely fire mage... idk
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Thank you for stopping by to make a bad problem worse. Even if people pay to leave the server (which is so very sad on many levels), their money would be better spent going to a better server than Burning Legion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]