Rep with Aldor

85 Blood Elf Mage
I am a level 85 just getting into my professions . I need to get friendly with the Aldor to get the jewelcrafting plans and am now friendly with the Sha'tar but I can not get near the Aldor people yet how do I go about getting the rep with them now? I want to start that quest line so I can get all the plans.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
We don't like yer' kind 'roun these parts, elf!

But if you do repent your evil, sinful, blasphemous, heathenous ways..speak to Khadgar in the center of Shattrath. He'll set you on the path. The Path of Righteousness!
Edited by Kaioon on 5/26/2011 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I see you are Friendly with the Scryers. You need to change your allegiance by doing turn ins to Sha'nir in Lower City Shattrath. Go find her and she has a quest for you "Strained Supplies". Each turn-in of 8 dreadfang venom sacs will give you +250 Aldor rep.

Once you're neutral with the Aldors you can then go to Aldor Rise and get quests from them.
Edited by Moonphyre on 5/26/2011 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
She may only be friendly to the scryers because she's a blood elf. Blood elves start friendly with the Scryers while the Aldor look friendly on Draenei players right out of the box.

Speaking to Khadgar and picking a side will set her to Aldor neutral. Provided she picks the Aldor.
Edited by Kaioon on 5/26/2011 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I tried the suggestions given and set my thing for loer quests I could not get quests from either of the people listed. My hunter Nightprey who is my JC is friendly with Sha'tar so any other suggestions?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
05/26/2011 10:29 AMPosted by Starrwulf
I am a level 85 just getting into my professions . I need to get friendly with the Aldor to get the jewelcrafting plans and am now friendly with the Sha'tar but I can not get near the Aldor people yet how do I go about getting the rep with them now? I want to start that quest line so I can get all the plans.

Specific Quote: (http://www.wowhead.com/faction=932)

Switching to Aldor

To change your faction from the Scryers to the Aldor to access their crafting recipes (and undo all reputation progress you have made), find Sha'nir, an Aldor in Lower City. She offers a repeatable quest for 8x Dreadfang Venom Sac. Once you are neutral with the Aldor, you may no longer receive this quest.

An ancient order of draenei priests once run by Velen, the Aldor are currently led by High Priestess Ishanah. They are servants of the naaru in Shattrath City known as the Sha'tar. Rivals of the Scryers.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Rogue
05/26/2011 12:43 PMPosted by Starrwulf
I tried the suggestions given and set my thing for loer quests I could not get quests from either of the people listed. My hunter Nightprey who is my JC is friendly with Sha'tar so any other suggestions?

Have you done the tour of the city yet?
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Druid
I am trying to switch from Scryers to Aldor but I went to Shatar and she told me to leave because i am hostle with them. How do i get the quest strained supplies? or can i just kill the spiders without it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/28/2014 12:09 PMPosted by Ehcourt
I am trying to switch from Scryers to Aldor but I went to Shatar and she told me to leave because i am hostle with them. How do i get the quest strained supplies? or can i just kill the spiders without it?

Google it. There was no need to bump a 3 year old dead thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]