RP?

67 Orc Warrior
I saw tons of Rp guild recruitment videos on youtube, is AD still an active RP server?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Still? It never was.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Alliance side is active in rp. No idea about Horde. Dont let anyone troll you like Tiergan. And most Verwustung
Reply Quote
05/27/2011 10:01 AMPosted by Tiergan
Still? It never was.

Tiergan, love. Isn't there an ale somewhere searching for a good home? :P

*tickles*

And for shame, Nathant. Tiergan's been around a very long time. It's not his fault he is a grumpy old dwarf. :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I don't want to be mean. I love dwarfs. If not for RP reasons my pally would be a dwarf. I've been here since end of vanilla so I've also been around.

Hmm, maybe I should get around to leveling Nathent...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
AD -WAS- active. But just like in BC, when Woltk came out, it was back up. now its bone dry again. Maybe 6 peopel sitting in the front of org in the late afternoon, including me when i fly by. I jus tcame back after being AD since pre woltk, left around february. Went to alli WrA and there is no comparason to the RP. If you did, it would be like WrA:Nuclear Missle AD:Pebble.
I do miss the log in ques, and the over crouding of mats on the AH, and even the trolls. I'm gonna sit here and -Hope- that people come back when MoP comes out cause otherwise Horde side is a goner.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It's really funny how people post asking for Rp. It's like if you're in an abandoned city calling out "is anyone there?" and it just keeps echoing, and echoing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
07/04/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Masimus
It's really funny how people post asking for Rp. It's like if you're in an abandoned city calling out "is anyone there?" and it just keeps echoing, and echoing.

You're so enigmatic, are you a philosopher?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@zeeze

Sort of, working on philosophy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It used to be pretty active. It's currently in a decline, but Alliance-side is getting back on its feet. Not sure how things are faring Horde-side.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I do have to say Horde side IS doing fair....Even though I haven't been on AD for awhile i check in and see on the Horde Trade Chat "LFM RP! Pst for inv!" So I imagine horde being for for RP for a little while.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you are curious about RP on this server, jump on Alliance side and /join UnitedAd. This channell will get you connected with a large group of RP'ers.

It looks like /join LFM RP! Pst for inv, might be a good Horde channell. I am sure others know Horde side better then me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]