Featured Recipe - WoW Magazine

90 Troll Shaman
05/27/2011 07:09 PMPosted by Edenvale
thegamersfridge.blogspot.com

I think we have a winner. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Man, I love cooking. I'm actually compiling a WoW recipe book here at home, in an effort to make/approximate most if not all of the recipes in the game. I should dig some of those out and put them up here, or a blog, or somewhere...though I should take them out of 'Harspeak' first. I'm notoriously bad at including precise measurements. 'A dash of this' 'some of that' 'handful of this'...

Aldrian, your Chimaerok Chops sound amazing and I can't wait to try that recipe out.
Reply Quote
43 Goblin Priest
Goblin Deviled Clams

Start with warm water to allow all the dirt and grime to come off the shells. Scrubbing can get a bit intense! And you should consider changing the water a couple of times until you're satisfied that the clams are clean.

After heating a saucepan with sufficient oil, place the clams onto the pan. You can cut up any variety of items to put inside. But this recipe calls for garlic and the sour taste of a lemon! Once the clams are in along with any other items, put a lid on top. Make sure everything is closed tightly. Remove the clams once the shells open just a tad.

Now grab a small incendiary explosive with a short fuse. Stuff the explosive inside the small opening of each clam.

Upon serving, light each fuse.

Pending on your explosives, you may want to run. Enjoy whatever remains. If done properly, you'll probably order a pizza.
Edited by Fractual on 6/4/2011 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I would try Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight, nothing makes a meal better than it transforming you into a ninja.

That recipe actually does exist, but no word on how it tastes. You can never find anyone to ask after they've had it.

I heard a restaurant opened that specialized in serving Savory Deviate Delight, but they soon went out of business when everyone was able to slip out without paying the bill.
Edited by Maeby on 6/7/2011 2:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hydration is important. That's why I keep a handy supply of Conjured Water (bottle) on hand whenever I report to battle assembly each month in the Army Reserves.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Moo
Two words. Mana Strudel.
Reply Quote
Does Chocolate Cake count?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I've had real Beer basted boar ribs...they are soooo yummy and taste so rich!

In addition, gnomes need to come up with an alcoholic drink of their own...perhaps one similiar to an AMF (I can't state what the acronym stands for, because is contains an expletive)

A real life AMF tastes alot like a regular fruit pop drink...with 10 oz of alcohol for kick LOL

In a large frosted glass with a few ice cubes pour..

1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Rum
1/2 oz Tequila
1/2 oz Gin
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
2 oz Sour Puss (or mix)
2 oz 7-Up

Stir gently.....and don't kick it back to fast, or you'll end up seeing gnomes running around you while you lay on the floor! Enjoy
Edited by Chayrath on 6/14/2011 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Seasoned Crab (Wow recipe)

Hunter Seasoned crab in a soup coming to life =]

Step 1- Get about 1/2 lb. stew beef ( i like the chuck) dice it up in squares and brown with 3 slices of bacon optional. Sear it to get a good grilled effect in a pan is how i do it.

In the meantime get a 1/2 gallon of boiling hot water going, u will then add these ingredients:
The grilled stew beef u just finished with the bacon (bacon is optional)
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 teaspoon salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon pepper to taste
at least 1/2 tablespoon to 1 tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning ( i like 1 for the slight burn so be careful)
1-2 celery stalks diced in squares
1 small can of roasted garlic tomato paste
1 regular can of stewed tomatoes

You will cook these ingredients for 1 hour in an uncovered pot over a medium high heat, stiiring occasionally, after the 1 hour mark, you will then add

1 package of frozen mixed vegetables about 2 lbs. ( i like the hanover brand)
2 large potatoes diced, i like yukon gold but could be anything u want
1 medium onion, i like white onions myself but could be anything u want
1 very small cabbage, shredded
1/8 cup pearl barley (optional, hard to find)

You will cook these ingredients for 1 hour over medium heat. After 1 hour, you will then add 1 pound of blue crab claw meat (but try to find whatever u can cuz it might not say blue crab) also make sure it has no shells or u will be picking thru it to get the shells out. You will heat until through about 10 min or so. You don't want the meat to disintegrate if you put it too long on the fire. Eat up yummy!

I hope I win.

Also forgot to mention u can add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to get an extra tangy punch if u like that i sure do
Edited by Ultrafunkula on 6/15/2011 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i am a bit of a chef but dont really want to try to make a wow recipe but i have always wondered what kungaloosh tastes like -rfelblood
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Mage
Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
1 Chimaerok Tenderloin
some Deeprock Salt
pour a healthy amount of Goblin Rocket Fuel

Should only take a few seconds to cook. :)

Update this recipe and make Chimaeron drop a few tenderloins! New guild feast :)
We need more epic-feeling recipes.
Edited by Dasdwdc on 6/16/2011 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not much of a cook, but Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops and Stormchops are the two recipes I've always been the most curious to eat in real life. And a Sulfuron Slammer to wash it down!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Of course I have, Who hasn't made a chocolate chip cookie before?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]