Mortal Kombat

85 Night Elf Druid
I hope all you Pokemons fall into a pit of lava. <3

Ujelly?
05/29/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Keylogthis
Take this GUILD back to Horde and shove it up Garrosh's *beep*!

NOW, we are going to get even more horde to come alliance! u have such good ideas keylog
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
05/28/2011 09:31 PMPosted by Ivysâur
PvE?

gotta make money some how

repair bills give you money?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
we got 9k in a week. not bad
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Wooooow keylog tht hurts man T.T
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
cool gettin another hordy to come ally with us :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Screw it. I'm going horde then. I always wanted to kill Pokemons...

Oh, I almost forgot... <3

its cool, i have pokemons on horde too ;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/30/2011 02:13 AMPosted by Fláp
Ahem, Mortal Kombat [more like mortal kumbath mirite]

Umug?

is going to get some decent size and backing, and once they do, they will be bought out by Dacaybaby, the GM of Fight Club, and whoever the GM/officers are will receive a nice sum of cash [About 5k each], and officer positions in fight club in return for forcing all of their members to merge with them.

3 days later, the members will find out they have been tricked and will leave fight club and will be forced to make a new guild, which will, eventually be bought out by fight club. The cycle of that continues on alliance side and has been for the last 4-5 months if you have not noticed. Trust me, if you're just like HAR HAR HAR FAP IM BEST GM EVER I WONT DO THAT dacay uses some pretty sneaky methods to get you to merge with him...payed all of my officers and close wow friends (how the tits did he figure that out) 5k gold each to convince me to merge, reported the <FAP FOR GM> guild name, and more to get me to move over. Luckily myself and lulz put our alts in fight club, talked like we were in BRICK SQUAD/FFGM, and figured out that its the worst guild ever and I'd rather teabag a bear trap than spend a week in that guild...

Its a good thing i dont sell out.

05/30/2011 02:13 AMPosted by Fláp
Long story short, TL;DR - Mexicans caused the oil spill

WILL THE POKEMON BE OK?!?!?! KEYLOG NEEDS US!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thornstar, offspring of Soyfree, LF guild...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]