@PandaElf

85 Troll Shaman
God you're bad. Had to call in your boyfriend since you couldn't handle business yourself. You must make BBB proud...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
u mad homeslice?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
No, I wrecked him 3 times (twice while being at half health and him having the jump on me). How does the insane definition from Einstein go?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Just a moment!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I found something!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Joke's on you brochaco. Panda plays this game baked out of his mind. More than likely he attacked you by accident as he was reaching over for his bong. Way to go champ.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Lol... dude, I almost had you myself a couple of times and you have at least twice as much res as me. You must feel pretty skilled. I didn't call for help either, i got an invite and was happy to kill you. If you're mad it's cool, I'm not mad at you.

Oh yeah, I didn't have pvp gear on til the last fight or two.

Oh yeah, moonkin is my offspec too.
Edited by Zaffo on 6/2/2011 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
It's blood. I hope it isn't Chris's blood!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Lol... dude, I almost had you myself a couple of times and you have at least twice as much res as me. You must feel pretty skilled. I didn't call for help either, i got an invite and was happy to kill you. If you're mad it's cool, I'm not mad at you.

Oh yeah, I didn't have pvp gear on til the last fight or two.

Oh yeah, moonkin is my offspec too.

That's rich, you never had me, you were never even close to having me, the closest you got me was half health and that's only because you started out on top of a building and jumped me, and this is my 9th 85. I'd wreck you on your main too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
06/02/2011 03:52 PMPosted by Killtehnoob
Joke's on you brochaco. Panda plays this game baked out of his mind. More than likely he attacked you by accident as he was reaching over for his bong. Way to go champ.

Funny joke... he was the one running back to his body...

Too all the baddies out there, calm down. Me and Panda know what's up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
PvP happened on a PvP server
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
06/03/2011 05:18 PMPosted by Samba

Funny joke... he was the one running back to his body...

Too all the baddies out there, calm down. Me and Panda know what's up.

But Barry, I thought you were going to check out the dining room! What are you doing here?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself buddy. I am not trying to be a badass pvper, and you are gloating about beating me in half a set when you have every slot filled with pvp gear. I had you to about 10% when i typhooned you off of a hill, so yes we do know what's up. Obviously you are pro. I'm glad beating me made you feel like a better player. Way to go champ!

;)
Edited by Pandaelf on 6/4/2011 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Unknown scrub talking big against another unknown scrub. Nothing new to this server really.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/04/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Rassilla
Unknown scrub talking big against another unknown scrub. Nothing new to this server really.

No way rass, i'm very well known, people like me. Thanks for the opinion though.
Reply Quote
Ammuses me when ppl make QQ threads then try to act tough with tears in their eyes..

/comfort
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
calm down BFJ, thought you quit btw,

Ammuses me when ppl make QQ threads then try to act tough with tears in their eyes..

/comfort

I'm guessing you're directing that at your own guildy. Kid hasn't killed me yet.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
06/04/2011 01:37 PMPosted by Pandaelf

No way rass, i'm very well known, people like me. Thanks for the opinion though.

And gosh darnit, people like me. But lets be honest, I'd jack you both up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself buddy. I am not trying to be a badass pvper, and you are gloating about beating me in half a set when you have every slot filled with pvp gear. I had you to about 10% when i typhooned you off of a hill, so yes we do know what's up. Obviously you are pro. I'm glad beating me made you feel like a better player. Way to go champ!

;)

I'm not gloating. More amazement that you keep coming at me. Without gimmicks, you got nothing. If you faced my main, god help you.
Edited by Samba on 6/5/2011 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well i did realize you had pvp gear, so i decided to just slow down your questing in netherwing. I'd say i was succesful. I knew i wasn't going to kill you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]