Anyone from the <Forge> days still around?

2 Human Warrior
Mostly looking for the original members in the T1-T2 era.
Reply Quote
<--- Sylvon

I think I remember you but I dont think you were around in the T1-T2 era..
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
I was one of the original members of the guild. Running LBRS with Oblivion, Sentrus, and crew.

Don't recall your name though.
Edited by Valandra on 5/29/2011 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah I remembered you. You were the one that left during mid MC progression to go horde side and eventually joined Bloodrite with Orchard and Cuddles. I still talk to Sentrus and Zyn is in the server I'm on and so is Pol but he doesn't play anymore.

I was the sexy night elf rogue.
Edited by Weezyl on 5/29/2011 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
I left mid BWD progression with Cuddles and Orchard due to a lot of the !%!@@##s joining the guild Glad to see Sentrus is still around.

Your name is familiar, just can't place it other than that. Krackel is the only rogue that I recall and that's one of the @*!@@*!s I mentioned above.

I talked to Oblivion about a year or two ago, was curious to see if he was still around. We linked back up after TB and made a new guild that was similar to Forge as far as progression goes, but then he had to quit and I ended up linking up with some RL friends for BC.

Edit: LOL@ some of the words Blizzard edits. Anyhow lets just call them less than favorable individuals.

Edited by Valandra on 5/29/2011 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah I was in Forge from the beginning of us doing MC to all the way to Naxx40. I can name all the rogues during that time(Revo, Chrion, Krackel, Sye, Rys, Verge). I joined the guild(Around the time some group of you guys cleared UBRS) and was the guild's first level 60 rogue followed by Verge.

I just remembered the drama and I remember it being in mid MC that you guys disappeared and was leveling toons horde side.

Anyways enough about that.. Even with all the dramas Forge is still one of my favorite memories of this game.
Edited by Weezyl on 5/29/2011 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
Forge was a great time for sure, pity how things worked out. I wonder if Oblivion plays anymore sometimes, I enjoyed his company a great deal.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I'm still here, bringing the sexy hawt dwarf priest swirly hair.

(Tiae's here, too.)
Edited by Sumitra on 6/3/2011 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
HAI!!!! Wow you guys are still in TB.. I still use Outfitter
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
~_~ You really joined intent? ;x
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks bb
Reply Quote
I remember you guys, hello morbid.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@%*%, old name party. I have fond memories of getting #*%@!#*%ed by Sylvon and Sye in AV.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
hello filter
Reply Quote
I remember Sye used to scream when Judithe opens on him. We made a mission to kill you first!?

I haven't seen or talked to Sye in so long. He was such a beast rogue too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That's cool .. I really like where i'm at now too.

Need to get you on Real ID .. :x

For the record I don't have anything against Citrique, would be quite sad if I was holding WoW grudges from over a year ago. Just thought it was ironic that you joined Intent as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]