~Elaulea’s 1 Million Gold Celebration Party~

87 Night Elf Druid
This is a party that will take place on _______________ in ________________. Date unknown at this time, place unknown at this time. Please check back soon.
I will be giving away about 100,000 gold total within items and liquid cash to celebrate 999,999G 99S 99C reached. I believe I am the 2nd person to reach the 1M gold cap on Aegwynn, who’s 1st place shall not be revealed. I also believe I was the first person to reach the 214Kcap back in 09.
This event is to only people who for one, know who I am. You can’t just be leeching off my party bro. If you have one point made me angry, and put me down in anyway (being serious, not joking), you are not allowed to come to this event. If you were friends with me and we had a small problem but got over it, of course you can come because I still love you <3.
REQUIREMENTS TO COME TO THIS PARTY: There is a password to be invited to the raid group. Only forty people will be allowed to attend this event. The first forty to whisper me at the time of the event, one special memory they shared with me will be allowed to join the party. This special memory can be anywhere from having a good laugh, or simply helping me out to being best friends with me.
**You do not have to be best friends with me to join the party, but you have to at least be someone I remember talking to or having a good laugh / fun with.
All of my best friends, I remember you all and love you all. Some of you may wonder HOW CAN HE NOT REMEMBER ME JUST FROM MY CHARACTER NAME? Consider it this way: I log on and get an average of 10 whispers every log in, have played for four years, played almost all MMORPGS and I just troll and talk to everybody!
This party will be a giveaway based on random questions, random games I create, rolling dice, etc. I will make it fair for everyone on all level characters. There will also be some other cool things at this virtual party :P
I am sorry that I do not always answer you when you ask me “how do I make gold” or “give me tips” or “do you have a guide” or “teach me how…” …I get 100’s of these whispers a day and it’s too frustrating to teach everybody. My only advice is to #%%! %#**#es get money.
I will not be showing 1M cash at the party due to not wanting to have an accident happen, which has happened before, or some sort of glitch, so the only items / cash on me will be the stuff for the give-away. If you really want to see it, ask me ahead of time.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I would prefer if you send me mail in game.
F.A.Q.
CAN I HAS SOME GOLD PLZ?
Sure, remind me three years from now.
How old am I ?
Only 14, as Of when I wrote this. I will be 15 by the time most of you read this though, hehe few days away!
What is my goal in the future of the World of Warcraft?
No idea… give me some ideas perhaps…?
You seem to have a good understanding of the economy,what do you plan on doing in the future?
Well, I don’t want to be the richest person in the world. If I had the option I wouldn’t want to be. Money isn’t the key to happiness, happiness is! I do want to be a stock broker, as I find the economy very interesting and I am in fact doing small trades with my dad currently as a learning experience for the future.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
bump~
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Where are you're parents? They should read this post and be worried.
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
lol tine "you're" ?
Reply Quote
18 Goblin Rogue
05/29/2011 07:54 PMPosted by Elaulea
I get 100’s of these whispers a day

Lulz, ya. Sure you do.

What is my goal in the future of the World of Warcraft?
No idea… give me some ideas perhaps…?

May be beneficial to actually get ur gear gemmed and enchanted w/ all your $$$. Do some raiding (no, LFR is not raiding). Sounds and looks to me, like you're not very good at playing WoW, merely making gold. /Reroll diff. mmorpg.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/01/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Wazabi
May be beneficial to actually get ur gear gemmed and enchanted w/ all your $$$. Do some raiding (no, LFR is not raiding). Sounds and looks to me, like you're not very good at playing WoW, merely making gold. /Reroll diff. mmorpg.

1) Congratulations on responding to a post over 14 months old.
2) Raiding isn't the epitome of player worth or satisfaction in this game.
3) Doesn't look like you're that great at playing WoW yourself, Benedictus.

Personally, I'd rather have 1 million gold than be just another 3/8H hole-in-the-wall raider at 30%.
Reply Quote
18 Goblin Rogue
08/02/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Bamf
3) Doesn't look like you're that great at playing WoW yourself

stopped raiding in January. Only been in DS...3x since. ik 3/8h is bad.
Reply Quote
40 Human Priest
thank you bamf
@ Wazabi,

in MOP, would you rather have maxed Cata gear... or 1 million gold? This post is old, i'm at about 3M now.

You tell me, i mean... my cata gear i'll just be vendoring / DEing

but my 3 million gold will still be here :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Grats on the gold, the first mill is the hardest to make.

Ignore the troll, he looks new to it

Good luck with your dreams of becoming a stock broker!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]