An Important Message For You All

86 Human Warlock
Ponies are awesome.

Also, I'm back, for the 5 or so people outside of Rotten Luck/Infinite Asylum that missed me. Or didn't.

Did I mention that ponies are awesome? Because they are.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yay Calnos! I look forward to seeing you in guild chat and vent again soon! Super hugs! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/wave

What were you doing running around Deepholm a couple days ago, anyway? I was coming back from Dailies and talking to guildies when I saw you run by and wave.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
/wave

What were you doing running around Deepholm a couple days ago, anyway? I was coming back from Dailies and talking to guildies when I saw you run by and wave.

Chugging ever so slowly towards the magical number of "85" the only way I know how - Questing and waiting hours on end for the dungeon queue to pop.

Seems genocidal warlocks are in low demand.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Chugging ever so slowly towards the magical number of "85" the only way I know how - Questing and waiting hours on end for the dungeon queue to pop.

Seems genocidal warlocks are in low demand.

*cough*

Yeaaaah...

Cata dropped during my finals week, first semester, there...

I came home from my last final the Saturday after release.
I dinged 85 the following Tuesday at about 11:30 in the morning.
And I still slept about 7 hours a night that weekend. :P

Still haven't finished Vash'jir, but I've done every other zone to completion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
It didn't take me too long to get Calco to 85, probably because I love and play him way more than Calnos. Only a month...

I like to take screenshots! And look at scenery! And argue with NPCs! Seriously, have you ever MET Varian Wyrnn?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It didn't take me too long to get Calco to 85, probably because I love and play him way more than Calnos. Only a month...

I like to take screenshots! And look at scenery! And argue with NPCs! Seriously, have you ever MET Varian Wyrnn?

I was less trying to brag and more trying to point out that I level like an idiot. :P

Seeing as I've never actually taken any Alliance alts through Stormwind in the past three years? I actually haven't. :P

And hey. I appreciate the scenery as much as anyone.
I just do it after my quests are done. There's a reason the Bloodguard does pretty much daily world RP, in various places - gets everyone out to see things. Be nice if more people would join in, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]