Miami Heat in 6 games...

85 Gnome Warlock
Tupac officially endorses the miami heat to win the nba finals in 6 games. Ive taken some time off from being the last bastion of pvp skill on alliance to watch my team %!%# there way through the eastern conference, and now am ready for them to win it all on there way to many more championships over the next 5 years.

But never fear horde, ill be back after the finals to ganking and owning you 1v2(3,4?) as I always have.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yeah, the Heat are gonna fail. I have the Mavs in 6.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
oh boy
Reply Quote
After doing research into this game of basketball I've come to the obvious conclusion that the Dallas Mavericks will win this series. Lebron is not good enough for a toe ring.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Heat in 5
Reply Quote
No way. I think Dallas in 6!
Edited by Torvalds on 6/13/2011 4:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Glad you recalculated your math :p
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
space jam 2 starring lebron james - this time lebron starts throwing up 3's with the game on the line and the toons end up in slavery
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be shocked if LeBron chokes in game 6.
Edited by Torvalds on 6/13/2011 4:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/31/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Torvalds
After doing research into this game of basketball I've come to the obvious conclusion that the Dallas Mavericks will win this series. Lebron is not good enough for a toe ring.

Grats to Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]