Best Blizzard Store Pet?

I got $10.00 to spare and I want a pet. I already have the Celestial Steed. Which pet is the most aesthetically pleasing/does neat stuff?
Reply Quote
Whatever you find cute. It's your money >.<

I personally love the Moonkin Hatchling the most out of the $10 pets.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Lil' Rag doubles as a cooking fire :P
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Warlock
if you have only $10 to spare, perhaps you should spend it on food or save it up for an oil change...
Reply Quote
Whatever you find cute. It's your money >.<

I personally love the Moonkin Hatchling the most out of the $10 pets.

He does look adorable. Does he do anything special? Like Moonfire critters?

05/31/2011 04:21 AMPosted by Search
if you have only $10 to spare, perhaps you should spend it on food or save it up for an oil change...

Well, I mean, extra money I'd like to spend on this game.
Reply Quote
You can buy the Cenarion Hatchling if you want the cash to go towards a good cause, but I'd pick Lil' Ragnaros as the best pet.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
save it for more memb, blizz pets arent really the ones people go Omg i must have that over
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Little XT you can annoy the hell out of your guildies in raid with the trainset and clockwerk robot because he blows them up and say "I think it doesn't bend that way" or "I THINK I BROKE IIIT"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Lil' KT freezes critters rarely, does a laugh. I personally like it aesthetically.

Lil' XT's greatest use is stomping trains. He's pretty tame other than when you're working in tandem with someone else popping out robot pets for him to crush. In case annoying other people is a function to you or something.

Lil' Ragnaros functions as a fire but doesn't do much otherwise. He travels underground when you move too far away from him which frankly makes him kind of annoying.

Cenarion Hatchling doesn't do anything in particular, but does constantly fly, which means he can keep up with you on flying mounts. As Choonster mentioned, the $10 goes to Japanese aid through July as well.

Pandaren Monk responds to certain emotes and makes kung fu noises/animations every so often.

Moonkin Hatchling is probably the only time a moonkin will look remotely cool; by reducing their size dramatically and giving them gigantic googly eyes. As far as what he does, he will /dance with you, occasionally grows a flower or flutters in the air, and according to wowhead will /bow if you do to him (haven't tried it personally.) He also as of 4.0.6 will fly to keep up with you on a flying mount. Was also a (half) charity pet but isn't at the moment.

Personally, I like the moonkin hatchling the most out of that set, with KT or the Cenarion Hatchling afterwards. Ragnaros is kind of annoying and his function as fire isn't that useful (although it works underwater!) XT is nice for stomping trains but they're fairly rare post WotLK.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
05/31/2011 04:40 AMPosted by Vv
XT is nice for stomping trains but they're fairly rare post WotLK.

I keep a train and a train-smashing robot on me at all times =-D

I have Lil' Ragnaros, Lil' KT, and Cenarian Hatchling. My personal favorite is KT because he laughs at people you kill in pvp. That being said, go with your gut instinct.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
05/31/2011 04:16 AMPosted by Moneyalt
I already have the Celestial Steed.

i hate u for this. the sparkle pony should be destroyed!

oh and imo u should get the XT and go buy youself some toys from the vendor (ie. a trainset) so you can have your pet break stuff while your raiding/pvp. player -> pet interaction is awesome.
Reply Quote
he does the moonkin dance when one dances near him
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Rogue
Lil' KT. Cutest little lich this side of the universe.

Edit: Oh boy, lookit' that necro...
Edited by Çhuck on 1/7/2014 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]